Featured Review by Gudamercy -- Wisdom by Arun mago

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
IF1713
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-if1713.html
Latest Review: The King of May by Matthew Tysz

Re: Featured Review by Gudamercy -- Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by IF1713 »

I enjoy the topic of life advices, it’s quite unfortunate how it’s unoriginal, but it would still be nice to read about the same topic from a different perspective.
Deval Sodha
Currently Reading: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Bookshelf Size: 372
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deval-sodha.html
Latest Review: Speaks for Itself by Jeffrey Paul Bailey.

Post by Deval Sodha »

This seems to be a wonderful book with a strong cover page. The review gives a detailed explanation about the book.
People nowadays need more of such books that positively helps them to handle different situations in life.
Intel
Favorite Author: Sarah Dessen
Favorite Book: The Hobbit
Currently Reading: Fahrenheit 451
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-intel.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
fav_author_id: 3879

Post by Intel »

Your review is really interesting, I will check it out! I like how it discusses the topic of motivation.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-guda-lydia.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Guda Lydia »

RomeoBiggz37 wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 18:34 It is a beautiful book with a strong powerful lion as a cover . to me the Lion show Power because it is a powerful animal .
The lion definitely increases the book's appeal.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Guda Lydia »

Intel wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 20:19 Your review is really interesting, I will check it out! I like how it discusses the topic of motivation.
Thank you for your comments.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

Devalsodha wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 12:23 This seems to be a wonderful book with a strong cover page. The review gives a detailed explanation about the book.
People nowadays need more of such books that positively helps them to handle different situations in life.
Thank you, the book sure helps during those difficult days.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

IF1713 wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 09:55 I enjoy the topic of life advices, it’s quite unfortunate how it’s unoriginal, but it would still be nice to read about the same topic from a different perspective.
The read still has its qualities and positivity, and a different perspective is always something to look out for.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

lavenderbooks20 wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 03:39 I don’t agree with that ‘rich vs poor’ narrative at all. There are a lot of factors as to why poverty exists. Mostly, in the form of things beyond our control. So I think I might give this book a pass. Although surely, it would appeal to the right audience. Great review!
Thank you, I agree the particular narrative is a bit oversimplified, but overally, the book is still a good read.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

:cry:
Williamaigle wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 04:14 We don't have to put all the advises instead we have to select those which are so rich to our own life. I hope I will get one of them by reading this book. Nice job!
I agree and Thank you! I hope you do/did too.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

tafta wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 09:19 Your review is very informative, thank you. I never miss an opportunity to listen to words of wisdom simply because of the different views people always bring. We glean it from people around and life experiences and to imagine how everyone goes through unique experiences. It is a very broad subject indeed.
Thank you! It is indeed always advisable to be on the look out for new knowledge and learning opportunities.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

carlsonsandra77 wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 16:08 I love the outline written on this book. I think we all want to be "your most capable version." Speaking for myself, my goal is to be a better capable version of myself since feeling capable with current job issues has stolen that feeling. I desire to read this book and perhaps gain more wisdom and relearn what is most important in my life. This book sounds like it could be a new BFF. Kudos!
Thank you! I hope you do get the most out of the book.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

mabtard30 wrote: 24 Aug 2020, 09:19 Your review has wet my appetite.
Advice against the use of illegal money, cellphone over use.
Proper investment and peaceful retirement.
These strike a cord to me. I will read this book.
If this book can help me self reflect and seek out what direction I want my life to take, then I have to read it.
Thanks for the review.
Your welcome, and thank you for your kind comments.
Guda Lydia
Currently Reading:

Post by Guda Lydia »

Cyrus Michino wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 05:13 The cover picture is a bit of African touch hence the reason the book captivated my sight. The review sounds delightful.
Thank you!
_tiyaah
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by _tiyaah »

A book that teaches life lesson without boring us I can't wait to read
CNganyi
Favorite Book: Pretty Little Liars
Currently Reading: Kalayla
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cnganyi.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch

Post by CNganyi »

I feel like taking action right away, especially on cellphone overuse. I must read this one. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”