Official Review: Sincerely Speaking Spiritually

Use this section to discuss drama books and poetry books. Drama includes plays but not novels. This includes work by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Miller etc. Poetry anthologies can also go here.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anthony__
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Official Review: Sincerely Speaking Spiritually

Post by Anthony__ »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Sincerely Speaking Spiritually" by Joseph S. Spence Sr..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Ever read a book intermixed with poetry and prose? Have you ever wanted to gain a more in-depth understanding of purposeful and happy living, while savoring the beauty and power of poetry? Then this unique book by Joseph S. Spence Sr. titled Sincerely Speaking Spiritually is ideal for you. It contains the themes of love, faith, inspiration, purpose, and spirituality.

The structure of the book portrays the strong organizational skills of the writer. The book has 138 pages and five sections. Section One was detailed in several poems about God’s power, love, courage, Christmas, and Easter, amongst several other issues. In Section Two, the author talked about heartfelt and intercessory prayer-poems for children, soldiers, fathers, and all varieties of souls inhabiting the Earth. Section Three focuses on reflective inventory poems about waves of Christian issues. The author used his invented Epulaeryu Poems to describe his travel experiences in Section Four. And the final section contains a glossary of various definitions of forms and styles.

I love the brilliantly crafted “Foreword,” written by another award-winning author about the book. That gave me an overview idea of what to expect from the book. The author’s apt and incredible description of poetic forms in his introduction is remarkably stunning. Innovation does not just shine and glitter in every phase of this book; it is highly refreshing and self-inventory in its entirety. The book touches all aspects of life.

The author’s self-invented writing style is incredibly mind-blowing, as the words flow seamlessly to form the perfect creation of rhymes and rhythms. Several times, I found myself reading a poem repeatedly to savor its beauty and grace. It ignites a fiery thought process that is steeped in purification in the mind of the reader. I love the poem titled “The Perpetual Light” because of how much it speaks to depressed people. Also, I enjoyed the poem about mothers. It portrays mothers as real pillars of strength. I admire how the author beautifully expressed the dynamics of poetry, its perception, and its power.

The world we live in today is diseased and marked by chaos, violence, bloodshed, and many more unpleasant happenings. These are dramatic and unforgettable times for humanity. Sincerely Speaking Spiritually is a unique and outstanding book that depicts hope, preaches God’s love, and encourages tenacity. These reasons, coupled with the fact that the book’s editing is stellar, motivate me to give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. Moreover, there is nothing I dislike about the book.

This book deserves a spot on the shelves of masterpieces. Joseph S. Spence Sr. deserves exponential applause for creating a profoundly insightful and highly innovative compilation. The book is characterized by hope, the full embodiment of God’s unfailing and unconditional love, personal inspiration, and possesses the power to breed the universal togetherness.

On a final note, I recommend this book to anyone who is depressed in these bizarre times. Also, lovers of inspirational books will love the book. It has a unique and powerful capability to revitalize the reader. Although it is a Christian book, there is something for everyone.

Sincerely Speaking Spiritually
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
kljrox
Favorite Book: The Pentagon Years
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kljrox.html
Latest Review: First Lessons by Lina J. Potter

Post by kljrox »

Wow! I don't enjoy poetry, but your review of this book has me putting in on my shelf. I love how you called it a
unique and outstanding book that depicts hope, preaches God’s love, and encourages tenacity.
Thank you for such a beautiful and inspirational review.
"I promised myself that I would take the time to notice simple beauty every day."
Richard L. Haight
Joseph_ngaruiya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-ngaruiya.html
Latest Review: The Napoleone's heroes by Gianfranco Menghini

Post by Joseph_ngaruiya »

I am adding it to my reading list. Thank you for the review.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
Elvis Best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elvis-best.html
Latest Review: Teething Problems by Mark Fletcher

Post by Elvis Best »

This book sounds very unique. I love its inspirational nature, too. Great review!
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Anthony__
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Post by Anthony__ »

Elvis Best wrote: 08 Jul 2020, 02:44 This book sounds very unique. I love its inspirational nature, too. Great review!
Thank you, Elvis, for stopping by
Chinelookeke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinelookeke.html
Latest Review: Fear Me Now by Christopher Williams

Post by Chinelookeke »

Nice write up. This is what most people need in the world today to get out of that depression. Most people end their lives for no meaningful reason. God is always there to see us through. Thanks to the reviewer. Thanks to the author.
Henrytbab
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henrytbab.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Henrytbab »

I'm not quite sure whether I've read a book with poetry and prose. But I won't mind giving this a shot. Thanks for the review.
GiselleBengochea
Currently Reading: Nathan Turner and the New World Order
Bookshelf Size: 1720
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gisellebengochea.html
Latest Review: Terror In Manila by Frank Q. Aurillo Jr

Post by GiselleBengochea »

Congratulations once again! You did an excellent job in the promotion of this book! God bless you! :tiphat: :techie-studyinggray:
Phelicia Gloria
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phelicia-gloria.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Phelicia Gloria »

Very inspiring book, I read it too, indeed it's a great book it's deserve full rating.
Absence of evidence is never an evidence of absence
Topsey
Currently Reading: Something Wicked This Way Comes
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topsey.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Topsey »

This sounds like a really interesting and inspiring book to read. Beautifully written review!
Deprise Evans
Favorite Author: Francine Rivers
Currently Reading: Crazy Love
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deprise-evans.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6456

Post by Deprise Evans »

This book sounds like it is both beautifully crafted and inspirational. Id love to read more poetic type books, and ones with a Christian message throughout sound perfect to me. I will have to check this one out! Thank you for the review!
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

The structuring of the book is unique and awesome and I love the outline of what to expect in the book through its foreword. Nice review by the way.
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
Aftab Yunis
Currently Reading: The fourth Dimension
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aftab-yunis-hakim.html
Latest Review: One Hand Two Hearts by S.K. Alfstad

Post by Aftab Yunis »

I would love to read this book. It sounds amazing!!
Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Priyanka2304 »

I love reading poems, and the review has doubled my excitement in reading this book. Thanks for the review.
gatuguta2030
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gatuguta2030.html
Latest Review: Spirit of the Season by Brian Lamont

Post by gatuguta2030 »

Elvis Best wrote: 08 Jul 2020, 02:44 This book sounds very unique. I love its inspirational nature, too. Great review!
True.The book sounds to be very nourishing.

Return to “Drama and Poetry Books”