Official Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sonya Nicolaidis
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading: The Dark Web Murders
Bookshelf Size: 403
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonya-nicolaidis.html
Latest Review: My Delightfully Dysfunctional Family by Loraine Hartley

Re: Official Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Sonya Nicolaidis »

What an awesome review! You make this book sound really gripping, and I would really like to give it a try. Well done!
was123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-was123.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by was123 »

I love literature full of action. And you have really mined it out of how the characters move from one country to another and adapting to their new settlement. And the fighting, the planning, the change in opinion, and I just can't finish it all. I just want to enjoy the author's creativity as you have described it.
MilaThegoddess
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-milathegoddess.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by MilaThegoddess »

I have never read a “spy novel” but with such a well structured and thought out review, I’m definitely looking forward to adding this book onto my bookshelf. I’m a sucker for minor details so learning that there are multiple backstories and switches in narratives really gives me the idea that I’m going to be able to really get attached to the characters.

Looking forward to reading this!
RachelEmmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachelemmanuel.html
Latest Review: Daddy’s Baby Mama’s Maybe by Come Lamore
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by RachelEmmanuel »

I just finished 'The Date Farm' by the same author. This might be my next book.
1 Cor 15: 19-20, 26 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead...The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
zas1710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by zas1710 »

The review was undeniably intriguing. It seems that the book, East Wind (2nd Edition) by Jack Winnick must have those 'a chill ran through my spine' feels. Being described about the terrorist attacks, it also shows that it must be interesting for people who like action and thrill together. I surely feel this one's a must read. Looking forward to read it soon. Kudos to the author:)
Last edited by zas1710 on 30 Jun 2020, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
Kabonge1
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kabonge1 »

The book is good it explain about terrorism. The story explain activity done by terrorism that cause death of the people through nuclear bombs. But the educate that some terrorism change behaviar after adopting other culture or westen culture.
Miks_solon
Favorite Book: Inviting Muslims to Christ
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miks-solon.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Miks_solon »

Another part of the series! The author is very talented in putting up the actions altogether. Congrats to the BOTD. realistic stories are a great factor in saving your story, I agree.
"Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality"
Marion Jepkosgei
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marion-jepkosgei.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Marion Jepkosgei »

Wow! International crime thriller. Jack Winnick is amazing. This series is great. Lara and Uri are just wonderful.
Adanna Inya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adanna-inya.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe v morrow

Post by Adanna Inya »

Looks like we are on an Uri and Lara series. There's a depth to this plot that fascinates me. Walid has to fight the biggest war of his life, the battle of the mind. I want to see how this pans out. I love spy and thriller novels, and this is a must read.
Nena mehzz
Favorite Book: The Sun is Also a Star
Currently Reading: The Fox
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nena-mehzz.html
Latest Review: The Mountain and The Goat by Siamak Taghaddos

Post by Nena mehzz »

Even though I am not a great fan of spy books. Your review precisely state that this one is different.
Great review 👍
Richard759
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Richard759 »

I love this book so much I think the author has a great insight by putting all this together love it so much
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

An amazing action packed countdown race to stop terrorism is found in an espionage thriller "East Wind, 2nd edition" by Jack Winnick, which follows Uri Levin, a member of Special Operations arm of the Israeli Mossad and Lara Edmond, a FBI agent. The book appears to be very much thrilling to read.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
almeidabel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-almeidabel.html
Latest Review: The Juicy Fruit Man by LaMar Going

Post by almeidabel »

the narrative sounds amazing, couldn't read it yet but I definitely will. I love everything that contains police stuff and I bet I will like this one too. great review!!
Pmfit_27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Pmfit_27 »

Exciting when we understand two culture inside intriguing in terrorist brought us to new experience and I believe every author have their own character drive emotional readers, Awesome
Chumbaa20
Favorite Book: mr puskkin sees the light
Currently Reading: Last Dance
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chumbaa20.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Post by Chumbaa20 »

East Wind 2nd edition written By Jack Winnick continues to narrate terrorist activities and the crucial role played By The security personnel to Stop terrorism.
Terrorists continues to recruit college students and train them to carry out such attacks. Hakim, Uri's friend, walid and Rashiv are among the recruits.
Hakim carries out a Terror attack with six Others on a school ground Killing Children. Uri persues them killing Hakim and sadly losing his friends too. Ed Cooper lost his life due to a Terror explosion at Santa Monica Bay.
Terrorists have a way of sending coded messages among themselves ,.Lara Edmond is helping the security team intercept such coded messages, Uri is send to meet her.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”