May 2020 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal).

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

May 2020 Posting Contest -- Win Two $25 rewards (which will be paid via PayPal).

Post by gali »

Another two prizes are up for grabs!

Prize 1-- The author of the topic in the May Book of the Month Discussion Forum that gets the most unique replies by the end of May wins $25 (which will be paid via PayPal). :D

Prize 2-- Whoever posts the most combined replies in May on other people's topics overall in the May Book of the Month Discussion Forum wins a $25 (which will be sent via PayPal).

The May Book of the Month is Grace Revealed: Finding God's Strength in Any Crisis by Frederick J. Sievert.

Very short topics and posts will not be counted. Off-topic or meaningless or 'fluffy' posts will be deleted by the moderators.

For Prize 1, "unique replies" means replies by different people, not the same person. So, for example, if one person posts four replies on one of your topics, that counts as only one.

Topics must actually be about the book. Overly general discussion topics or topics not really about the book will NOT be approved and will not be counted towards the contest.

Scott is not eligible to win (since it's his own contest).

You can check the current results anytime on the Cool Stats Page.

If you have any questions let me know.

Remember, it's meant to be fun! :D

* You need to read the book to open new threads or discuss topics.

---

View Grace Revealed on Bookshelves

View Grace Revealed on Amazon

---

Thank you!

If a moderator or admin wins either gift card, then Scott will send that person their prize, but he will also send the prize to the next non-moderator/non-admin in line. This way no member can get bumped from getting a prize by a moderator or admin. The reason for this is that he has asked the moderators to be sure to move or delete off-topic threads and posts, so this will make sure the moderators can be strict without it potentially seeming unfair.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
DOT16
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by DOT16 »

That is so so nice.
Alphonsius
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alphonsius.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Alphonsius »

I'm particularly captivated by the three laid out in this book:
Experiencing crisis,
Receiving grace, and
Returning grace to others.
They really encourage me on my spiritual journey. A journey that I mostly feel like giving up when faced with challenges. Grace revealed is a companion on a Christian journey and I feel that it has a lot to contribute to the Christian family. Reading the sample of the book, I get sense of being a "wounded healer" as a Christian.
Alphonsius

Post by Alphonsius »

gali wrote: โ†‘30 Apr 2020, 23:43 Another two prizes are up for grabs!

Prize 1-- The author of the topic in the May Book of the Month Discussion Forum that gets the most unique replies by the end of May wins $25 (which will be paid via PayPal). :D

Prize 2-- Whoever posts the most combined replies in May on other people's topics overall in the May Book of the Month Discussion Forum wins a $25 (which will be sent via PayPal).

The May Book of the Month is Grace Revealed: Finding God's Strength in Any Crisis by Frederick J. Sievert.

Very short topics and posts will not be counted. Off-topic or meaningless or 'fluffy' posts will be deleted by the moderators.

For Prize 1, "unique replies" means replies by different people, not the same person. So, for example, if one person posts four replies on one of your topics, that counts as only one.

Topics must actually be about the book. Overly general discussion topics or topics not really about the book will NOT be approved and will not be counted towards the contest.

Scott is not eligible to win (since it's his own contest).

You can check the current results anytime on the Cool Stats Page.

If you have any questions let me know.

Remember, it's meant to be fun! :D

* You need to read the book to open new threads or discuss topics.

---

View Grace Revealed on Bookshelves

View Grace Revealed on Amazon

---

Thank you!

If a moderator or admin wins either gift card, then Scott will send that person their prize, but he will also send the prize to the next non-moderator/non-admin in line. This way no member can get bumped from getting a prize by a moderator or admin. The reason for this is that he has asked the moderators to be sure to move or delete off-topic threads and posts, so this will make sure the moderators can be strict without it potentially seeming unfair.
I'm particularly captivated by the three laid out in this book:
Experiencing crisis,
Receiving grace, and
Returning grace to others.
They really encourage me on my spiritual journey. A journey that I mostly feel like giving up when faced with challenges. Grace revealed is a companion on a Christian journey and I feel that it has a lot to contribute to the Christian family. Reading the sample of the book, I get sense of being a "wounded healer" as a Christian.
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 356
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

I think this is awesome. To have a chance to win money every month just for commenting or posting a topic about the book of the month! I just won this a couple of months ago and am going to keep trying to win as often as I can.
Great incentive! :tiphat:
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Alphonsius

Post by Alphonsius »

B Creech wrote: โ†‘02 May 2020, 19:08 I think this is awesome. To have a chance to win money every month just for commenting or posting a topic about the book of the month! I just won this a couple of months ago and am going to keep trying to win as often as I can.
Great incentive! :tiphat:
Congratulations for the time you won. I have never won but I looking forward to winning.
Rizu_tyagi23

Post by Rizu_tyagi23 »

I think this is really awesome to get some extra money.
adenikeezekiel

Post by adenikeezekiel »

I hope i win for the very first time.
I wish to win and confirm it is real.
I will try my best to win.
May GOD help me.
Aliyon
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Aliyon »

This is really awesome, a chance to win extra cash. Am new here but winning would be great
Deborah kalu
Currently Reading: A Giant Below
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by Deborah kalu »

I believe I will win by God grace even though it is my first time.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™may God help me!!!
Nondalo95

Post by Nondalo95 »

Im new here i also wanna try my lucky
Nawel jarallah

Post by Nawel jarallah »

I hope I'll win:::::
firda_isfandary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-firda-isfandary.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by firda_isfandary »

This is cool. I'm new in here, but I'll try
Nour zgr

Post by Nour zgr »

I am new too and i hope i will win โ™กโ™ก
Abdulfetah
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Abdulfetah »

I'm new here but I knew that it seems good one & I am going to start today.
I think I'm good enough to win i.
Last edited by Abdulfetah on 04 May 2020, 05:27, edited 2 times in total.

Return to โ€œCommunity & Off-Topicโ€