Review by Kanda_theGreat -- The Employee Millionaire - P...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kanda_theGreat
Currently Reading: The Fox
Bookshelf Size: 167
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanda-thegreat.html
Latest Review: Born To Survive by Kylie-Anne Evans

Review by Kanda_theGreat -- The Employee Millionaire - P...

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Employee Millionaire - Personal Workbook" by H. J. Chammas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Employee Millionaire- Personal Workbook by H. J. Chammas is a self-help book that not only aims at financial empowerment for its readers, but also goes an extra mile to show how financial empowerment can be achieved through investing in real estate. Chammas' tips are basically personal opinions based on his individual experiences, while others are his mentors' advices. He has provided room for a reader to draw conclusions from other sources.

The book is structured into an introductory part, four chapters and the conclusion part. Each chapter addresses the author's various concerns, although they may simply complement each other by emphasizing the previous chapters. This has enabled it to create continuity in the book because a reader is able to connect each part of the book, leading to cohesion throughout the text. The inclusion of website links, where readers can download various materials or conduct more research, has added to the book's resourceful aspect.

Chammas challenges his readers to evaluate their current financial situations, and compare them to their desired goals or dreams. According to him, personal progress in life begins by making a choice. The author has also provided insight on why real estate investment is the best business investment. Some of these reasons are the ability of real estates to generate "unearned income" while appreciating in value at the same time. He also added that market changes in real estate investment are progressive and therefore, easily predictable.

There are work sheets and templates, which have also been included in the book. These have not only created an artistic deviation from the boring narrative technique, but also aided in comprehension of various topics discussed by the author. He has also provided formulae for calculating various types of income. Chammas echoes on the importance of team work in any investment. He advises that one must build a team, which will help him or her to implement a project. This team must be carefully selected, and here, he has distinguished between the pros amd cons of working with relatives, in contrast to working with non-relatives.

I liked the fact that Chammas did not present his ideas from an authoritative angle, but created a father-child relationship with his reader. I only found one grammatical error in the book and believe that the book was professionally edited. I, therefore, rate The Employee Millionaire- Personal Workbook by H. J. Chammas four out of four stars. I recommend it to any business person or real estate investors.

The Employee Millionaire - Personal Workbook
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Bet on Me! :idea:
Adina Lutinger
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adina-lutinger.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Adina Lutinger »

This seems like an interesting and useful book. Thanks for the well-written review!
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

SomeoneInTheWorld wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:37 This seems like an interesting and useful book. Thanks for the well-written review!
Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my review.
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

Generally, people tend to shy away from real estate investment because of the notion of huge outlay of money. Your review helped me particulary to take a closer look at it. Good review!
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

Misael wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 22:55 Generally, people tend to shy away from real estate investment because of the notion of huge outlay of money. Your review helped me particulary to take a closer look at it. Good review!
Absolutely true. I for one, had such a mentality until I read the book.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Ekta Swarnkar
Favorite Book: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekta-swarnkar.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Ekta Swarnkar »

Self-help books are a great way to get yourself on the right track. I hope this helps the suitable readers. Thanks for the review!
You live your dreams in the characters of the books you read. :techie-studyingbrown:
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

Ekta Swarnkar wrote: 28 Mar 2020, 11:15 Self-help books are a great way to get yourself on the right track. I hope this helps the suitable readers. Thanks for the review!
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

This sounds like an approachable read that would help you to plan your investment strategy. Thanks for a well-written review!
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

MsH2k wrote: 28 Mar 2020, 17:54 This sounds like an approachable read that would help you to plan your investment strategy. Thanks for a well-written review!
Thank you for the kind words.
InStoree
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-instoree.html
Latest Review: The Mermaid Broker by Sue Hinkin

Post by InStoree »

Sounds like a useful book to have if you're interested in investments. I like the father-child tone that you mentioned but I don't think this book is for me. Lovely review though. Thanks!
Love is the only power out there that trumps hatred, grief, sadness, or anger.
~Tayma Tameem
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

InStoree wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 07:30 Sounds like a useful book to have if you're interested in investments. I like the father-child tone that you mentioned but I don't think this book is for me. Lovely review though. Thanks!
Thank you for passing by.
Carolreads30
Favorite Author: Adriana Trigiani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carolreads30.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon
fav_author_id: 8071

Post by Carolreads30 »

This sounds as though it could be a good book for many people in the times that we are living in. Many of us find that our employers are only in the game for their profits and not to help their employees. We must take our financial freedom into our own hands.
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

Carolreads30 wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 12:50 This sounds as though it could be a good book for many people in the times that we are living in. Many of us find that our employers are only in the game for their profits and not to help their employees. We must take our financial freedom into our own hands.
I really appreciate.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

Real estate business is something that I am interested in, yet not involved in. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this book and I would like to try it
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Kanda_theGreat

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

Sushan wrote: 30 Mar 2020, 02:56 Real estate business is something that I am interested in, yet not involved in. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this book and I would like to try it
Thank you for taking time to stop by.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”