Forum Rules

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

LeDiplomatique
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lediplomatique.html
Latest Review: Basket of Brazilian Tales by Manfred u. Osterroht

Re: Topic Creation Guidelines

Post by LeDiplomatique »

Thank you for the guidelines.
Frances G
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Are Your Kids Naked Online?
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-frances-g.html
Latest Review: The Angel of Death Origins by Laurent Cousineau
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Frances G »

I began as a new member on October 29th 2019. I am somewhat confused with the navigation, but I'm not one to throw my hands in the air and call it quits. I love this site, because it gives me an opportunity to connect to others who have a similar attraction to reading, and the best part is to actually write a review of the books. My start is slow, but once I master this site, I will increase my activity and commenting.
Tobewankenobe
Currently Reading: Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 58

Post by Tobewankenobe »

I'm happy these are here, and featured prominently so I can access them easily later.
LiliW
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by LiliW »

I`m a new member. Already read your set of guidelines. Hope there wouldn`t be problems with me :)
HallieCallens

Post by HallieCallens »

Thank you for letting me join and I cant wait to get started reading and discussing. I have read the guidelines and agree to follow them. If I happen to put something in the wrong place, please be patient with me. Learning new apps and software is not my strong suit.
Cschaef

Post by Cschaef »

Excited to join the book review club. Have been an avid reader since I learned to read. I can’t wait to get started reading and reviewing books for authors. Thanks for the guidelines and hope I can figure out how to get the books.
Avocet

Post by Avocet »

Hi. I am new here and welcome the guidelines. Finding my way round now. I think I am going to like it.
Abby_9410
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Abby_9410 »

This was incredibly helpful for me has a new member! Thank you! :D :D :D
Arhnie Esguerra
Currently Reading: The Tower of Swallows
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Arhnie Esguerra »

I am a new member. I definitely agree that strong implementation of rules and guidelines has a strong impact with members participation in a group. Thank you for being clear and I'll do my best to follow everything and learn a lot along the way. This is really a great opportunity :)
Caffrey_19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caffrey-19.html
Latest Review: Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Caffrey_19 »

Great information for new members. Being a bit new, I find this helpful in navigating and not making wrong turns in the process. Thanks
uaebasi
Favorite Book: Tales from the Aether
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uaebasi.html
Latest Review: Becoming Nobody by Rick Branch

Post by uaebasi »

I have a question on duplicate topics. When I searched for a topic it pulls up a message "to many common words". I try again with a little bit more detail and it won't pull up anything. At that point I assume that it is a new topic. I then try and post a new topic and it gets flagged as a duplicate. What do I do in cases like that? How do I know if a topic has already been used without scrolling through them?
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

uaebasi wrote: 25 Apr 2020, 10:23 I have a question on duplicate topics. When I searched for a topic it pulls up a message "to many common words". I try again with a little bit more detail and it won't pull up anything. At that point I assume that it is a new topic. I then try and post a new topic and it gets flagged as a duplicate. What do I do in cases like that? How do I know if a topic has already been used without scrolling through them?
Just type in the most uncommon word/combination of words, and it should show if there is one open.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Herbert pilgrim

Post by Herbert pilgrim »

Thank you for the information. I am new here and still looking for my own way here. Thank you for the opportunity of giving my personal opinion.
JAWDEKOCK
Currently Reading:

Post by JAWDEKOCK »

Yes its something to get used to kts almost as if its a bit but will just change the view to simple view of the phone. And thanks also new. my first time on here.
Josep22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josep22.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by Josep22 »

Thank you for stating them so clearly, really helpful to me as a new member.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”