Book was not free

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Pinkydeb19
Bookshelf Size: 0

Book was not free

Post by Pinkydeb19 »

The book, Extravagant Easter Eggs was suppose to be completely free on Amazon but when I clicked on Amazon and went there the book was $7+!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Indeed, the book is not free.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
supraja_prasad
Favorite Book: Burn Zones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-supraja-prasad.html
Latest Review: Doppelgänger by Marc J. Seifer

Post by supraja_prasad »

Hi,
I check the books that are posted for the daily giveaway regularly and try to read them as much as possible. And at times if I am not able to sit through them, then I hoard them on my Kindle so that I can get back to them wherever I want.
But with today's BOTD, both Amazon and Kindle apps are showing the prompt 'Title not available for purchase'. Can someone please help me with this?
TIA!
Books may well be the only true magic.
~Alice Hoffman
gali

Post by gali »

supraja_prasad wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 11:03 Hi,
I check the books that are posted for the daily giveaway regularly and try to read them as much as possible. And at times if I am not able to sit through them, then I hoard them on my Kindle so that I can get back to them wherever I want.
But with today's BOTD, both Amazon and Kindle apps are showing the prompt 'Title not available for purchase'. Can someone please help me with this?
TIA!
The book isn't free, so you don't have to get it.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
supraja_prasad
Currently Reading:

Post by supraja_prasad »

gali wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 11:14
TIA!
Oh, okay. But, doesn't it usually have a free sample or a first chapter link? How can I enter for the giveaway without checking the book? I mean, is that allowed? If so, how does it work?
~Alice Hoffman
gali

Post by gali »

supraja_prasad wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 11:18
TIA!
Oh, okay. But, doesn't it usually have a free sample or a first chapter link? How can I enter for the giveaway without checking the book? I mean, is that allowed? If so, how does it work?
It does have a free sample, and it is available for purchase. The issue must be on your end, as I can access the sample.

If you can't access it, try to change device or browser.
A retired Admin/Mod

supraja_prasad
Currently Reading:

Post by supraja_prasad »

gali wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 11:22
supraja_prasad wrote: 08 Feb 2020, 11:18

It does have a free sample, and it is available for purchase. The issue must be on your end, as I can access the sample.

If you can't access it, try to change device or browser.
Thanks! I tried with another browser and the link worked!
~Alice Hoffman

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”