Issue with Linkedin

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Rainbow’s End
Bookshelf Size: 357
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Issue with Linkedin

Post by Brenda Creech »

I can't access Linkedin today, 1/30/20 to post a comment on the BOTD! I get a message from Linkedin saying it's not me, it's them. Is anyone else having trouble?
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

B Creech wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 18:17 I can't access Linkedin today, 1/30/20 to post a comment on the BOTD! I get a message from Linkedin saying it's not me, it's them. Is anyone else having trouble?
I can't access it either, so it is a glitch. Just do NOT confirm the Linkedin entry.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Brenda Creech
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Rainbow’s End
Bookshelf Size: 357
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

gali wrote: 31 Jan 2020, 00:30
B Creech wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 18:17 I can't access Linkedin today, 1/30/20 to post a comment on the BOTD! I get a message from Linkedin saying it's not me, it's them. Is anyone else having trouble?
I can't access it either, so it is a glitch. Just do NOT confirm the Linkedin entry.
I didn't confirm it, thanks gali!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
NetMassimo
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

Yesterday I tried to look for the post on Scott's LinkedIn profile, but no luck.
Ciao :)
Massimo
rusyalana
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 156

Post by rusyalana »

Hi. I'm having problems with the post for book on 14.06.2020. First I couldn't get access to linkedin at all. Now it is redirecting to the post from the previous day. I didn't confirm anything. But judging by the entries of some people they could access the post on linkedin. Is it only me who is having problems with linkedin?
gali

Post by gali »

rusyalana wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 03:47 Hi. I'm having problems with the post for book on 14.06.2020. First I couldn't get access to linkedin at all. Now it is redirecting to the post from the previous day. I didn't confirm anything. But judging by the entries of some people they could access the post on linkedin. Is it only me who is having problems with linkedin?
It was a glitch. It happens.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
sirbobthewise
Currently Reading: Embracing Defeat
Bookshelf Size: 222
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirbobthewise.html
Latest Review: PRAGUE: Darkness Descending by Robert Tecklenburg

Post by sirbobthewise »

This glitch happened on the 14th, and it has happened again today. Is it normal to have it happen twice in one week? Is it happening more frequently? Is there any way to make up for the LinkedIn points lost on those days that we can't access it? Thank you!
gali

Post by gali »

It happens now and then and should be fixed soon.

Please be patient and do NOT confirm the entry until it is fixed.
A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”