Review by Katie Canedy -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 508
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Review by Katie Canedy -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Entrepreneurs seek new adventures all the time; this is exactly why the mentality of this group of people is so optimistic. Having so much control of one’s own time and money is a goal that many of us wish to achieve, which in a way makes all of us entrepreneurs.

Unfortunately, not everything in the entrepreneurial world goes as planned. Entrepreneurs have frequent downs that they must get through to keep going and reach their goals. Some of these pitfalls include loss of money, property, and/or personal relationships. Jorge P. Newbery relates to this in his book Burn Zones.

The way that the author presents his journey is very heartfelt. Mr. Newbery starts his journey at a young age selling ice cream, all the way through his journey with his own company. The raw emotions can be felt even while reading; I kept cheering Mr. Newbery on as I read through each of his “burn zones”. The one section in this book that I enjoyed was the adventure at Woodland Meadows. Being able to change the world is difficult at times. But when one does it, the feeling of inexpressible gratitude is something that cannot be forgotten. For the sake of spoilers, I will not reveal the world-changing action that the author did. Even though Mr. Newbery speaks about Woodland Meadows in a tone that differs from his other adventures, readers can sense the happiness and feeling of accomplishment that he gained from his work at Woodland Meadows.

Honestly, there is nothing that I disliked about Burn Zones. Optimism and positivity are radiating throughout this book, which is something that many people in this world need today. Even if the person that reads it is not an entrepreneur, they can understand and appreciate the hard work that goes into creating and maintaining the happiness of those that are struggling. The ending of this book was a nice surprise that I think most readers will find enjoyable.

It is with great pleasure that I rate Burn Zones 4 out of 4 stars. There were only a couple of grammatical errors, meaning that this book was professionally edited. I recommend it to anyone that is looking to become an entrepreneur or wants to read a book that is full of inspiration. Mr. Newbery has also written another book called Debt Cleanse. The same kind of ideals exists in this book as well.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
AvocaDebo621
Currently Reading: The Daily Stoic
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avocadebo621.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AvocaDebo621 »

The book is a simple narrative of the author’s life and his experience, rather than a preachy “how-to guide” to instant success. Loved reading it. I really enjoyed your review. 😊

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”