Review by Ladyt777 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ladyt777
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ladyt777.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Review by Ladyt777 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ladyt777 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I rate Man Mission by Etyan Uliel a 4 out of 4 . It’s a book about the journey of life, love and self from a mans personal experience.

It’s truly an insightful tell-it-all story full of real drama, adventure, perception and growth. A mans inner thought processes, opinions, highs, lows and expectations are revealed to the world. Obviously he cant speak for Every male in existence because everyone is different and have different lives but it does shine light on things like social conforms, relationships, and everyday problems.

I can understand the correlation and similarities this book has to the well know novel Eat, Pray, Love by author Elizabeth Gilbert. They both are on a mission of life and discovery, seeking happiness, love, answers, assurance and just more to what they are and already have.

The main character and his 3 best friends make a once spur of the moment trip to an exotic destination, a permanent annual ritual where they undergo adventures and test their self- limits to displaying the acts and behavior of being a “real” man in contrast to their normal mediocre lives. They seek a reprieve from the constants in their lives like their families, relationships and jobs and take it upon themselves to expose and experience something new that will challenge them physically, mentally and emotionally. Traveling to places all around the world like China, New Zealand, Africa, the Arctic etc. They discover self-awareness and the ultimate truth to his specific life, that change and loss is inevitable and time will always gone on, with or without you.

I recommend this to anyone wanting a brief escape into experiencing an exotic life or the males perspective of life and family. Whether your epiphanies be slow coming or a punch in the gut, I guarantee the reader will be pleased and learn something new that could relate to their own lives.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
R_becca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by R_becca »

I would enjoy reading about the epic journey of Etyan, Sam, Alec, and Daniel because it would be fun to see four friends work together to accomplish a long-term objective. A great review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”