Official Review: Inside the New Covenant by B.L.Brown

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chelsy Scherba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jordan David
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 837
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsy-scherba.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 64963

Official Review: Inside the New Covenant by B.L.Brown

Post by Chelsy Scherba »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Inside the New Covenant" by B.L.Brown.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Inside the New Covenant by B. L. Brown provides further evidence that God created the zodiac. The New Testament, specifically the scripture known as Revelation, reveals more of His process for imparting this final covenant to His people. A sequel to The Biblical and New Covenant, Brown unveils more information relating to the New Covenant she’s discovered and provides clear proof that ancient civilizations may have been alluding to this covenant the entire time with their monuments, ley lines, and pyramids. This groundbreaking book will definitely make you rethink what you know to be biblical truths.

I was absolutely impressed by B.L. Brown’s first book, The Biblical and New Covenant, so I was ecstatic to be given another opportunity to explore these ideas further. Brown dives right into Revelation and other areas of research without further ado, so I wouldn’t recommend this sequel to anyone who hasn’t read the first volume. Everything included in this book builds on the ideas presented in the first, so in order to get the best understanding and experience of these concepts, I recommend reading the books in order.

Brown once again expertly provides her readers with detailed proofs of her discoveries by retranslating disjointed scriptures and revealing that they’re all referencing the biblical zodiac. I liked that she took this concept a step further, explaining exactly what the New Covenant is and how God plans to give it to us. Pentecost is not the end of God’s plans for His church. In Revelation, there is a lamb that appears with the seven spirits of God. This “new thing” is not the Holy Spirit of Pentecost, but the seven spirit “parts” we will receive under the New Covenant if we truly “die” to our fallen selves, re-creating ourselves (with God’s help in the creating) into the image of Christ via our unique spiritual path in the zodiac. Her interpretations of these scriptures (especially the seven seals and the horsemen of Revelation) fascinated me and made a lot more sense than any other interpretations of Revelation have in the past.

If I have one criticism it would probably be that after discussing Revelation and a few other areas of scripture in the first part, she suddenly diverts to discussing Egyptian and Mayan ideas. I didn’t expect nor fully understand the reason for this change of subject until she completed showing and telling what the purpose was towards the end of the chapter. My knowledge of some of these areas of study is not as great as hers, so it was at times a struggle to follow along (without pictures to help me see her descriptions), but the gist of the inclusion of these ideas was to reveal how God led her to the truth regarding the zodiac. Brown proves through examining the names of these deities (and various other concepts) that ancient cultures knew the truth about God’s zodiac from the beginning, having been taught these things by the fallen angels. I enjoyed these parts more once I understood the purpose for them, and I look forward to re-reading this section in case I missed anything. I also enjoyed the brief inclusion of a few Christmas carols that she argues contain references to the zodiac as well. One of the things I love about Brown’s books would be how random some of her chapters are. Not knowing exactly what to expect keeps these books fresh, informative, and fun.

Brown did an excellent job getting me back into the story she started by finishing the book with a bang. She described the biblical zodiac in detail, showing the path of the zodiac through each of Jacob’s (Israel’s) twelve sons (the patriarchs), how the sons correspond to the zodiacal constellations in the sky, and how the zodiacs fit the scriptural blessings of each brother. The only thing I would improve here would be to include pictures of the constellations in the book for visual learners (especially because modern zodiac drawings are not the same as the originals she references). Overall, this book continued to amaze me with the ideas presented and I’m that much more excited to read her next volume that discusses Babel. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars for the ideas, almost perfect editing, and intriguing concepts. Anyone who loved the first book will absolutely enjoy this one.

Inside the New Covenant
View: on Bookshelves
s_writing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-s-writing.html
Latest Review: I Will Make of Thee a Great Nation by Val D. Greenwood

Post by s_writing »

Momiji1987 wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 04:10 so I wouldn’t recommend this sequel to anyone who hasn’t read the first volume.

I'm so glad you said this. I'm a Christian and I love astrology so I will be checking this out. I was taught that you don't mix the two. This will be an interesting read!
Gathoni1991
Currently Reading: Elf Accord
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gathoni1991.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Gathoni1991 »

Am a Christian but I don't like reading books that try to deviate from the Bible.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

It sounds well-researched. However, I don't believe anything should be added or subtracted from the Bible. This isn't the book for my. Good review, though. Thanks.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Erin Dydek
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Shadowborn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 328
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erin-dydek.html
Latest Review: Northern Umbrage by Dennis Lorenz Ph.D.

Post by Erin Dydek »

Gathoni1991 wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 06:15 Am a Christian but I don't like reading books that try to deviate from the Bible.
Amen! Following teachings that came from fallen angels (aka Lucifer/Satan) sounds like a bad idea to me.
don_splik001
Currently Reading: The Littlest Witness
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by don_splik001 »

I dont think anything should be added or subtracted from the bible. Thanks
TyDiva73
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by TyDiva73 »

This book makes reading the book of Revelation relatable to everyday life as well as explaining the parables that often can become confusing to the non believer.
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: The Man In the cafe by Michael J Pilkington

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

The Bible is ambiguous, I feel people take advantage of this to twist it to meet their ideals. It is wrong.
Dee_218
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dee-218.html
Latest Review: Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One of the Lost and Love Series) by Stella Knights

Post by Dee_218 »

I love how soirituality is charging towards open mindedness. The novel sounds like it would make a whole lot of sense and that there is a large amount of knowledge to be imparted from it
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Since Revelation is a vision, it is faulty interpretation to base teachings on a vision. It is true that God created the heavens and the constellations; but he wants us to look to Him for direction, to the Creator and not the things he created. Thanks for informing us about the contents of this book.
BookPower9
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 387

Post by BookPower9 »

If this book can make me easily understand the content of the Book of Revelation, it might be worth reading. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”