Review by Salma M -- Winning the War on Cancer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Salma M
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salma-m.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Review by Salma M -- Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Salma M »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Winning The War On Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski is an illuminating, emotional and touching story. The author does a good job bringing hope and encouragement to those who had succumbed to cancer. Beljanskis' will and the determination to continue on her fathers' scientific research for curing cancer is truly inspiring. This is a must-read book for everyone. It should not be limited to those who are currently fighting with cancer or know someone with cancer.

This book starts with Beljanskis' personal information; her background, relationship with her father and the start of her growing passion to get involved with her father’s research. The author does not hide the obstacles her father encountered amidst his cancer research mostly due to opposing co-operations and even the government. Beljanski is honest and goes straight to the point to answer questions that audiences might ask whilst reading this book.

Furthermore, you get to see the negative response the author got from sharing her knowledge of using natural plants and resources to cure cancer. Instead of being praised and applauded her research was frowned upon and dismissed, however, Beljanski rose above the negative reviews and started the Beljanski Foundation to further her father’s research. The journey was not a walk in the park for the Beljanski Foundation, a lot of companies felt threatened by it but the fact that the author had a law degree helped the situation.

This book is short and precise about its purpose and message but most importantly you get to fully know about some of the breakthrough findings, an example being the Pao Pereira, which according to this book basically does wonders for the body.

I loved every content in this book, therefore, I have no particular likes and dislikes. This book has some sad contents, an example being the heart-breaking ugly truth of knowing that the pharmaceutical companies that are supposed to be beneficial for the people are doing the complete opposite by putting financial interests first. It is appalling to see how money can drive the owners of pharmaceutical companies to risk losing thousands of lives to cancer.

The good news is you get to use the information in this book for some personal benefits. I got to learn so much from this book not just about cancer but AIDS as well. I do not know anyone diagnosed with cancer but I know a lot of people infected and affected with AIDS. This book has shown me how I can try and assist these people with natural ingredients.

Furthermore, those who prioritise eating and living a healthy like myself can use the information in this book to decrease your chances of getting infected with chronic and common diseases. Lastly, I loved the fact that every information Beljaski wrote in this book is from serious studies and real science and not just theories.

I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars for getting straight to the point and raising awareness on matters that are currently affecting a lot of people all over the world. I also did not find any typo, spelling or grammar error. I urge and recommend everyone to give this book a try.

Winning the War on Cancer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Salma M's review? Post a comment saying so!
Aqib57
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Aqib57 »

It's a good book. This is must-read book for everyone. This is a very helpful book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”