Review by Sirajuddin -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 554
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review by Sirajuddin -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by Sirajuddin A »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happy Healing" by Dominique Bourlet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Alternative medicine is gaining popularity throughout the world. The main reason for its acceptability is the positive result, the patients getting from this system. The other aspects of alternative medicine that bring the patients in its fold are ease of application, low costs, and no side effects.

In Happy Healing, Dominique Bourlet discusses the Happy Healing method in a lucid style of writing. The author explains his pursuit of learning and developing this healing method. Dominique Bourlet is an experienced therapeutic practitioner in German, and he describes a well-developed method for relieving physical pains. In practicing self-healing, this method is quite helpful.

After learning from all over Asia, the author developed this method. In this regard, the knowledge of ancient medical systems from India and China proved to be useful. Even the Japanese therapeutic traditions the author learned for developing this system.

There are three parts in this book that deal with the Happy Healing method. The author discussed his three methods in the following order: the creation of the method, the explanation about the Happy Healing method, and the eight steps for self-healing.

An aspect of this healing method that seems quite strange to me is the paranormal form of healing the practitioner uses in the healing process.

Emotional health plays an important role in this system for achieving the optimum health benefit, and its achievement is possible through the conversion of negative feelings into positive feelings. I liked this aspect of the Happy Healing method because it helps in attaining the peace of mind.

There are recommendations at the end of each chapter a patient has to follow for the progress of the healing process. The recommendations are easy to follow and full of wisdom.

Most of the skills discussed in this book are therapeutic and could be useful as an alternative system for the treatment of physical pains.

I would like to appreciate the author for his healthy efforts in writing this book, so I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book is well organized and presented in a professional way, and I didn't find any grammatical errors. I recommend this book to anyone interested in living a healthy life, and the patients suffering from physical pains and searching for a holistic solution.

Happy Healing
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Sirajuddin's review? Post a comment saying so!
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I have this book in my to be reviewed list. Thanks for the review 👍👍
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

The book sounds very interesting and informative regarding alternative healing methods. I have placed this book in my TBR list. Thanks for this insightful review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

The author did extensive research to develop his method of healing. I appreciate your description of how the book is laid out. Thanks for your informative review!
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

This sounds like a wonderful book that I need to check into, as I have some issues with pain. Thanks for a great review!
Wyland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 444
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wyland.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by Wyland »

Thanks for bringing the concept of alternative healing across. As you put it, its important because of the low cost and lack of side effect as well as ease of application. Nice review.
Adina Lutinger
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adina-lutinger.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Adina Lutinger »

This seems like a well-written and well organized book that can help many people live a healthier life. Thanks for the great review!
JKO
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jko.html
Latest Review: 7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD by David Anthony Schroeder

Post by JKO »

I would like to learn about the Happy Healing method and how it will help me live a healthier life. Thanks for the review.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like the fact that the author opted for a lucid style of writing, because I think this is the right approach for a book on this topic.
Vishnu Priya B
Currently Reading: The Unwanted Guest
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vishnu-priya-b.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Vishnu Priya B »

I appreciate the fact that there are recommendations at the end of each chapter for the progress of the healing process. Great review.
Eluan Robert
Currently Reading: For the Love of Suzanne
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eluan-robert.html
Latest Review: Stupid Divorce by Vincent Fudge II

Post by Eluan Robert »

after reading this review, I'm having two opinions about this book. At first, I eagerly wanted to read this book until I read a review on amazon saying this book wasn't good and it was a waste of time so I moved it to 'not interested ' shelf but now after reading your review I'm beginning to think that reading this book would be great and not regrettable
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

Alternative Medicines are opted for by many people, and they have indeed been proven to be better
Poetic Justice
Gulam Mohamed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gulam-mohamed.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by Gulam Mohamed »

Find review Sirajuddin. Thank you for introducing this book to me. In my family we have been using the alternative approach for generations and we do not regret it. This book covers approaches from different parts of the world which makes it more interesting. I will put it on my shelf.
Micah_1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micah-1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Micah_1 »

Dominic did a great job by relaying the methods for easing physical pain. And your review did Justice to the book.
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 84222
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1180%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

The author drove thr point home and I like the beautiful review 😊🥂

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”