Official Review: The Natural World Order

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kimmyschemy06
Currently Reading: The Searching Three
Bookshelf Size: 694
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimmyschemy06.html
Latest Review: Kazi Boku by M. Poyhonen

Official Review: The Natural World Order

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Natural World Order" by Wm Harold Stewart.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Natural World Order: A Thought-Provoking Guide to the Right Path is an eye-opening and agitating book written by Wm Harold Stewart.

The book is a courageous attempt to open up the minds of the American people, to guide them, and to help them break free from the influence of controlled thinking by following the natural world order. The author begins by defining free will and expounding on the male/female principle, then moves on to the importance of knowledge and harmony.

Moreover, the book distinguishes between creation and evolution and explains the result of disharmony, misdirection, and political division. Furthermore, the book offers a possible solution to the present state of things by giving advice on how to bring up a child into a man, to look out for each other, and to free the mind from the control and manipulation that are holding the people back.

Quite noticeably, in each topic, the author discusses the ways and manners the people are controlled and manipulated into passivity and submission. In a tone fueled by profound disgust and undisguised acrimony, the book describes how the people are brainwashed into compliance through politics, religion, and education. With the same ardor and intensity, the author expresses his undeniable faith in the people’s capability to change the present circumstances if they realize the power in number and learn to work together.

This is a very interesting book. It is thought-provoking and passionately written. What I like most about the book is the undeniable courage of the author in writing a book that he believes would guide American people towards the truth. His burning desire, fired by his sincere intention, to wake the people up, coming from his profound love for his country, becomes his personal mission. This mission, expressed in words, jumps-off the pages of this book to call attention and steer the readers towards the direction of change.

However, some readers may find the book a little vague and difficult to comprehend. While some parts are completely ambiguous, some deviate from the topic. There are even some parts that seem irrelevant like Immaculate Conception and the author’s 7-day fasting. There is an entire chapter that enumerates the common grounds, which are simply more political, social, and economic issues in addition to those already integrated in each chapter.

Moreover, the book doesn’t appear to follow a specific outline for organization and the topics seem to be thrown in randomly. Furthermore, some readers may find it too political, preachy, and, in the absence of a list of references, subjective. Finally, aside from the constant use of sentence fragments, there are too many errors within the entire book including grammatical errors, particularly subject and verb agreement (grandparents offers anything of value), incorrect use of prepositions (in the bottom in ignorance), faulty parallelism, improper use of punctuation marks, and misspelled words (irrelavent and decietful).

In view of the above, I rate this book 2 out of 4 stars. It is interesting and thought-provoking. Readers who enjoy books about society, politics, and life in general may find it enjoyable.

The Natural World Order
View: on Bookshelves

Like kimmyschemy06's review? Post a comment saying so!
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I'm not much into books about politics. The fact that this one is fairly preachy and unorganized makes me want to avoid it altogether. It is not appealing. Thanks, but no thanks.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Janelle Juncos
Favorite Book: The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janelle-juncos.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Janelle Juncos »

Great review! I recently read a book that was shockingly lacking in references as well and I found it disappointing. With all of the information that we have available to us in the internet age, how could you not find some study or another to back up your thoughts?

Flagrant errors are always distracting, but when you described it as "preachy" with a "tone fueled by profound disgust," I was fairly certain I wouldn't be wasting my time on this one.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

People are always encouraged to 'think outside the box', but when they do, the reaction they receive may be quite unexpected. The author offers an interesting premise, and I would be interested in reading his suggestions and conclusions. The book has some weaknesses, but I like the main points that you have described. Thanks for the recommendation.
ElizaBeth Adams
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-adams.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Door by Haley Quinn

Post by ElizaBeth Adams »

I like that the author wrote about something that he is passionate about. Beyond that plus, this doesn't sound like a book I would enjoy. Good luck to the author, and thank you for a well-done review.
Dragonfly6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonfly6.html
Latest Review: Why can't Johnny Just Quit? by Kyle Oh

Post by Dragonfly6 »

This review is invaluable to me because, although I may have been interested in the author's overall ideas and passion for change, I cannot usually absorb much content when bombarded with errors. I especially appreciate that you give specific details of the types of errors the author makes. It would be far too distracting for me, so I know I will pass on this book. Thank you for your informative review!
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." ~ Cicero
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

I agree I like that the author wrote about something he is passionate about. I hope he takes your constructive criticism and fixes the problem areas, as it seems to have potential. Good review!
danielleamy
Favorite Book: The Handmaid's Tale
Currently Reading: OUT
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danielleamy.html
Latest Review: Nocturnal by Tim W BYrd
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by danielleamy »

I recently read a book relating to the theme of free will. It's a really interesting concept. It's a shame about the preachy nature and errors in this book! That's put me off, as it would be too distracting for me. Thanks for your review!
All the reading she had done had given her a view of life that they had never seen - Matilda, Roald Dahl

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”