Review by SECliett -- And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
SECliett
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-secliett.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Review by SECliett -- And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by SECliett »

[Following is a volunteer review of "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I absolutely loved this book. I found my myself sending phrases to my husband and sharing ideas that I had read. I do not really like to read fiction. This was an easy read that I finished quickly. I would recommend this book to readers of all ages, over 18. It would probably make an excellent graduation gift to a senior in high school or college. I rate this book 4/4. I really don’t want to say too much in the review because it would spoil it for anybody planning to purchase this book. This would be okay as an audible book and good for commuting. It could be a shared reading for carpooling. I enjoy being a member of the online book club. The author has a very positive attitude and good ideas. This is my first book review. I am probably rambling because it said my review was too short. If I talk too much about the content I will give away the entire book, kind of like too many previews at the theaters.

And Then I Met Margaret
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like SECliett's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”