Regarding a new suggestion

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Sankalp Savarn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sankalp-savarn.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Regarding a new suggestion

Post by Sankalp Savarn »

Hello guys :D ! This websit is awesome as it sends money for honest reviews. :D I have a suggestion for you. It is very common for new people like me to get worried if 1 week has passed then how much more time should I wait for payment after a review. Why don't you add a system in which a person can track his payment online ? :eusa-think:
In this way, we can easily see the stage of our payment and we do not need to mail you again and again asking for our payment. :tiphat:
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

Sankalp Savarn wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 07:45 Hello guys :D ! This websit is awesome as it sends money for honest reviews. :D I have a suggestion for you. It is very common for new people like me to get worried if 1 week has passed then how much more time should I wait for payment after a review. Why don't you add a system in which a person can track his payment online ? :eusa-think:
In this way, we can easily see the stage of our payment and we do not need to mail you again and again asking for our payment. :tiphat:
You can see the status of your review on your Private Review Team Page, under the History tab. It will tell you what stage of the process your review is in. Just make sure you hit the Recheck Score on the Score tab first, as that will ensure that the list under the History tab is accurate. There is no reason for anyone to email again and again. That just clogs up the system. You will normally be paid approximately two weeks after completing the review, barring issues with an author approving your private blurb to them.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Sankalp Savarn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sankalp-savarn.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Sankalp Savarn »

Thanks Catln TheHat !

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”