Review by Rachaelsclub79 -- Winning the War on Cancer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rachaelsclub79
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachaelsclub79.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Review by Rachaelsclub79 -- Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Rachaelsclub79 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure by Sylvie Beljanksi takes you on her own personal journey and her father, Mirko Beljanski's journey to finding a cure.

Mirko Beljanski conducted his research at the Pasteur Institute where he discovered the environmental components that lead to cancer. His research led to him finding plant extracts that he was able to make into a supplement. These supplements helped many people and helped Beljanski with his research. When Sylvie was young, she would see very sick people coming to their house and them coming back (looking healthier) to bring gifts to her father and her mother to thank them for helping them feel better. At the time she didn’t understand what was going on.

Beljanski’s supplements were becoming well known in France. The French government shut down his research, confiscated all of Beljanski’s work, and imprisons him. During this time, Mirko Beljanski becomes ill. While on his death bed, his daughter, Sylvie Beljanski, promises to continue his research in America. Those that worked close with Beljanski sought out Sylvie and offered to help her in continuing her father’s research. Her story about how she created the Beljanski Foundation is a page turner! As you read this book, you’ll find yourself feeling her excitement as she succeeds and feeling her disappointments when she hits a roadblock. Her passion and perseverance prove that anything is possible!

I really enjoyed this book and all the information that was provided. As someone who has had cancer and a mother who passed away from cancer, I am always looking for alternative ways in preventing and treating cancer. Winning the War on Cancer has helped add to my knowledge on preventing cancer. This book is written in such a way that anyone can read it and understand what is being said.

I would personally rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. I would recommend this book to anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer or knows someone with cancer to read this book. I would even recommend this book to doctors who are looking for alternative ways to help their patients. It provides an alternative approach that proves to work with traditional modalities. It is loaded with research that Beljanski has done as well as research by other doctors and universities. Their findings are truly remarkable. I just wish I had found this book sooner.

Winning the War on Cancer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Rachaelsclub79's review? Post a comment saying so!
Sybel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sybel »

Thank you so much for this excellent review. Coming from a cancer survivor, it means the world to me to think that I can help make a difference. I feel humbled..and elated! Thank you so much.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”