How Long Does the BotD Winner Have?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

MsTri
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1033
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

How Long Does the BotD Winner Have?

Post by MsTri »

I won as the random winner for the BotD dated Jan 29; when I got the email notification on Jan 30, I responded right away...or so I thought! Last night, I happened to find the email in my Drafts!, so I sent it along with an explanation, but I can't help wondering; how long does the winner have to make a claim? May I be too late?
Espie
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

MsTri wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 13:23 I won as the random winner for the BotD dated Jan 29; when I got the email notification on Jan 30, I responded right away...or so I thought! Last night, I happened to find the email in my Drafts!, so I sent it along with an explanation, but I can't help wondering; how long does the winner have to make a claim? May I be too late?
I'm curious to know the answer to your question, too. As far as I know, there isn't a guideline somewhere about it. Just to give you an initial idea, though, I've been receiving reminders about claiming my prize for around three weeks before I was able to do so. I'm not sure whether there are changes or announcements lately that I have missed. However, I believe that there's nothing that the "Contact Scott" option couldn't resolve, especially if you've got plausible explanations to accompany your message.

It's good to win, indeed. I've used mine to buy the family's books last Christmas. Isn't that amazing? All the best to you with yours. Congratulations!
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
MsTri
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1033
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

Post by MsTri »

Espie wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 16:14
MsTri wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 13:23 I won as the random winner for the BotD dated Jan 29; when I got the email notification on Jan 30, I responded right away...or so I thought! Last night, I happened to find the email in my Drafts!, so I sent it along with an explanation, but I can't help wondering; how long does the winner have to make a claim? May I be too late?
I'm curious to know the answer to your question, too. As far as I know, there isn't a guideline somewhere about it. Just to give you an initial idea, though, I've been receiving reminders about claiming my prize for around three weeks before I was able to do so. I'm not sure whether there are changes or announcements lately that I have missed. However, I believe that there's nothing that the "Contact Scott" option couldn't resolve, especially if you've got plausible explanations to accompany your message.

It's good to win, indeed. I've used mine to buy the family's books last Christmas. Isn't that amazing? All the best to you with yours. Congratulations!
Wow! Then my li'l one week is pretty minor, relatively speaking. Thanks for that.
Espie
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

MsTri wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 19:27
Espie wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 16:14

Wow! Then my li'l one week is pretty minor, relatively speaking. Thanks for that.
No worries. I'm pretty sure that things will get sorted out eventually for you, too. "Communication is the key," as the adage says. All the best.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”