Would you use Beljanski's Cancer Protocol?

Use this forum to discuss the January 2019 Book of the month "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski
briellejee
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 292
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Re: Would you use Beljanski's Cancer Protocol?

Post by briellejee »

00LynnMarie wrote: 02 Jan 2019, 19:35 I guess I would use it both as a preventative measure and a curative one. Prevention of cancer is probably better than trying to treat it, so anything that might stop it before it starts gets my vote!
Totally agree with you! :tiphat:
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
FictionLover
Favorite Book: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictionlover.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by FictionLover »

briellejee wrote: 02 Jan 2019, 19:46
00LynnMarie wrote: 02 Jan 2019, 19:35 I guess I would use it both as a preventative measure and a curative one. Prevention of cancer is probably better than trying to treat it, so anything that might stop it before it starts gets my vote!
Totally agree with you! :tiphat:
That's great. I was expecting some skeptics to make comments, but so far everyone seems to agree that there is no harm in using these botanicals.

:text-happynewyear:
"I love reading another reader’s list of favorites. Even when I find I do not share their tastes or predilections, I am provoked to compare, contrast, and contradict. It is a most healthy exercise, and one altogether fruitful." T.S. Eliot
DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Post by DorcasToo »

Definitely a yes. I think this is one of the ways I can recommend to both prevent and cure.
FictionLover
Currently Reading:

Post by FictionLover »

Fuzaila wrote: 03 Jan 2019, 02:14 I'm sorry, but I'm wondering whether Beljanski's research actually pointed out on preventive measures against cancer? One of my relatives who died of lung cancer, had nothing to do with smoking, was perfectly healthy otherwise and didn't have a genetic history of cancer either. I wonder what could have prevented the disease for him.
I haven't finished reading the whole book, but I think part of the reason that Beljanski (the father) was shunned, was because he was saying that it's not all about the genetics. I will keep your question in mind as I continue reading.

Also, I know that not everyone that gets lung cancer is a smoker.
"I love reading another reader’s list of favorites. Even when I find I do not share their tastes or predilections, I am provoked to compare, contrast, and contradict. It is a most healthy exercise, and one altogether fruitful." T.S. Eliot
a9436
Currently Reading: The Redbreast
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a9436.html
Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt

Post by a9436 »

It would certainly be worth a try - I do not believe it would make things worse in any case.
Samisah
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samisah.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Samisah »

For one, I do not hope to be afflicted by cancer nor have my loved ones suffer from it. However, from the book, it is evident that her father's work is genuine. So yes, it might worth a try as a preventive measure.
Don Pwai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-don-pwai.html
Latest Review: The Orb by Tara Basi

Post by Don Pwai »

Beljanski methods appears practical. I would definitely follow them if I were to suffer from cancer in future.
Latest Review: The Orb by Tara Basi
Rodrigo Niguez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodrigo-niguez.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Rodrigo Niguez »

Yes. The journey towards a natural cure by
Sylvie Beljanski was marvellous. Natural cure is less expensive than the elaborate medical procedures.
FictionLover
Currently Reading:

Post by FictionLover »

a9436 wrote: 03 Jan 2019, 08:37 It would certainly be worth a try - I do not believe it would make things worse in any case.
Yes, I don't think it could make things worse.
Laura Del
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-del.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid

Post by Laura Del »

My answer is maybe. It all depends on if I know they will work. I'm chronically ill and always being offered stuff like this, and I can tell you, none of them work. So I take all this with a grain of salt.
"Write drunk, edit sober."~Ernest Hemingway
briellejee

Post by briellejee »

Fuzaila wrote: 03 Jan 2019, 02:14 I'm sorry, but I'm wondering whether Beljanski's research actually pointed out on preventive measures against cancer? One of my relatives who died of lung cancer, had nothing to do with smoking, was perfectly healthy otherwise and didn't have a genetic history of cancer either. I wonder what could have prevented the disease for him.
Maybe he had second-hand smoking? Not all cancers are genetic. Some of them came from lifestyle. If i get technical about it, cancer cell is a cell that doesn't stop dividing. Hence, the tumor. The growth of something that is not a part of the body. When they divide nonstop, most of them will be flowing in the bloodstream and go to other parts (metastasize). Everyone of us is vulnerable. The lifestyle, especially stagnant (no exercise), and eating carcinogenic diets (processes food mostly) we may have cancer. Also, cancer cells feed mostly on sugar, so cutting your sweets might actually help.
esthersamone
Favorite Book: Small Change
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esthersamone.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by esthersamone »

desperate times can make a desperate person do anything. To answer your question, I would say that I would use the proposed plants not for treatment but for preventive purposes. Better still, I would use them to suppress the condition.
Ursadsong
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ursadsong.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Ursadsong »

I would probably use them! and as a treatment because of the amazing informations the author gave to this book. I believed evry signle word of it. Therefore I would definitly use it without having sevond thoughts.
Anthony__
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Post by Anthony__ »

There is a normal saying: "that prevention is better than cure". So I think I would use them as a preventive at first, then consider using it as a treatment for a cancer patient.
briellejee

Post by briellejee »

Laura Del wrote: 03 Jan 2019, 20:30 My answer is maybe. It all depends on if I know they will work. I'm chronically ill and always being offered stuff like this, and I can tell you, none of them work. So I take all this with a grain of salt.
Same, that is why statistics and more research is important before claiming that it is effective. In a way, I also take this with a grain of salt, as you cleverly put it, because sometimes the claims are not effective to all people but they still promote it in general. We need specifics and a guarantee that it will have an effect on each individual; otherwise, it just gives false hope. I understand where you are coming from.

Return to “Discuss "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski”