Review by evan1995muniz -- If life stinks get your head ...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
evan1995muniz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evan1995muniz.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Review by evan1995muniz -- If life stinks get your head ...

Post by evan1995muniz »

[Following is a volunteer review of "If life stinks get your head outta your buts" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

When I first heard of this book I could immediately tell that this was no ordinary self-help novel. The title alone, If Life Stinks Get You Head Outta Your Butts: A No-Nonsense Guide to Happiness and Success, is more than enough to prove just how down to earth this self-help book really is. I hoped it would live up to my expectations I had set when I first heard of it. It is safe to say that it surpassed all of them. I give this Steller self-help book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars.

There are 4 main sections to this novel, each with their own sub-section. The main sections are an intro, crawling, walking, and running. The intro consists of the authors own personal success story. Mark L. Wdowaik tells us exactly how he became successful. It is undoubtedly clear that mark really knows his stuff. This self-help book is the boss compared to all the others

Mark helps us realize that you must change to succeed. I have personally despised change, as most do. Lately, there have been a lot of things requires that require me to change. This self-help book was just so out-of-this-world. It helped me to realize what I needed to be successful in my own life. Everyone has a different perspective on what defines their own success. Mark helps you to figure all that out. One of my favorite quotes from this novel was, “by allowing yourself to be offended, you immediately give your power away and become the victim.”

The author is very knowledgeable and resourceful. He is sly with his works and may well be the wittiest person I have ever met. The formatting is cunning. It is very handy and easy to follow. Important sections are highlighted. The author delivers his words in a brainy way that is so simple but extremely powerful.

Most people don’t like self-help books, I am an exception to this as I love reading them. This one will positively help any millennial who is struggling. There is defiantly positivity in this book, but one difference is that there are no cliché quotes or ideas. Mark presents us with an original and innovative self-help novel. One that goes way beyond all my expectations and was more than I could ever have hoped.

This 137-page book is undoubtedly a stellar novel. The title alone is savvy and inventive. It seems professionally edited and quick-witted. I would not normally recommend self-help novels but this one is truly magnificent. I recommend this to everyone that has the time. It just may change your life as it did with mine.

If life stinks get your head outta your buts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like evan1995muniz's review? Post a comment saying so!
Debjani Ghosh
Favorite Book: The Lord Of The Rings
Currently Reading: The Evacuees
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debjani-ghosh.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Post by Debjani Ghosh »

This seems like a resourceful self-help book on changing one's life for the better. However, I am not a fan of self-help books hence, I will pass this one. Thanks for the review!
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

This sounds like a great resource for those in need of it. It is not my kind of book, but I am glad that you enjoyed it. Thanks for the stellar review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”