Facebook?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

ObsessedBookNerd
Favorite Book: Moon Called
Currently Reading: Morning Is Always Nigh
Bookshelf Size: 882
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obsessedbooknerd.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Facebook?

Post by ObsessedBookNerd »

How long does it usually take to get accepted in the group so that you can comment on BOTD?
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

ObsessedBookNerd wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 14:18 How long does it usually take to get accepted in the group so that you can comment on BOTD?
A few days, unless your account is new.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Vscholz
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
Latest Review: Primrose’s Curse by Kiara Shankar, Vinay Shankar
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Vscholz »

gali wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 22:18
ObsessedBookNerd wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 14:18 How long does it usually take to get accepted in the group so that you can comment on BOTD?
I have tried joining the facebook group multiple times. I used the contact option here and was told to contact the mods on facebook. I messaged the page and was directed to the contact page here.

My facebook page is new but I have been
A member of OBC since July. Can you help me find a more direct page to joining the facebook group?
Thank you in advance! :)
As for you & your heart & the things you said & didn't say, she will remember them all when men are fairy tales in books written by rabbits. (Schmendrick the Magician)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Vscholz wrote: 27 Oct 2018, 11:11
gali wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 22:18
I have tried joining the facebook group multiple times. I used the contact option here and was told to contact the mods on facebook. I messaged the page and was directed to the contact page here.

My facebook page is new but I have been
A member of OBC since July. Can you help me find a more direct page to joining the facebook group?
Thank you in advance! :)
You should message the mods there, not the page, but if your Facebook page is new, you won't get approved. The mods there are under instructions not to accept new profiles. You should try again in a month or two.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”