Big Nate and Freinds by Lincoln Peierce

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alyssa_angelbean
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alyssa-angelbean.html

Icon Big Nate and Freinds by Lincoln Peierce

Post by Alyssa_angelbean »

Big Nate is a comic book series about a sixth grader named Nate Wright. Whether this book brings you back to your middle school years or you're just looking for a great laugh this book is a fun, lighthearted read for any adult or child. I thought this book was amazing and to be honest I had a hard time putting it down. With a lot of books now a days with a lot of emotional drama this book was just plain fun to read. I also appreciated some visual gags presented here :D. The only thing that may make this book a bit less enjoyable is if you are not familiar with the Harry Potter franchise some jokes may fly over your head but I still wouldn't say this book is not amazing :) .
Olivia750
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Olivia750 »

Will surely read it.
Storygamer88
Currently Reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Bookshelf Size: 365
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storygamer88.html
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Storygamer88 »

One kid at my library likes this book a lot so I tried it out. It reminds me of Sunday paper cartoons with it's dry humor. Not for me but I can see why others enjoy it. Nothing overly grim which is nice imo
Hi all. I like board games, card games, video games, books (especially children's books and mysteries), stories, cartoons, anime, manga, light novels, animation, and other light-hearted, fun things. Feel free to message if you want to chat!
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
sophiemer642
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 97930">The Popularity Papers (The Popularity Papers #1)</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 114

Post by sophiemer642 »

Big Nate Mate is hilarious! He is also relatable to children and young adults. I really enjoyed reading these comic books. They are easy to follow, and they are never ever EVER boring. Lincoln Peice is truly a genius!

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”