Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 16 Mar 2016, 13:17
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I actually just started both the show and reading the comics. To be honest I feel like the comics is better, the ideas are crisp, so is the art and it really draws you in, whilst in the show, even though I started from the beginning I was lost a couple of times on the first episode.
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 2001
- Joined: 02 Oct 2014, 12:42
- 2018 Reading Goal: 75
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 84
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 118
- Favorite Author: Too many to count
- Favorite Book: Ditto
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 252
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-livreamour217.html
- Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone
I didn't know that there was a series of X-Files comics. I used to love the show when I was a teenager! Maybe I should check these out!
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 22:07
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vaz222.html
- Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
I never knew they made comics of The X-Files! I will have to look into buying and reading these. I love the show on t.v. so I bet I will love the comics.
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare