Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Book of the month » "Shot Down" by Steve Snyder

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Describe Something You Have Learned

Discuss the April Book of the Month Shot Down by Steve Snyder.

Re: Describe Something You Have Learned

Post Number:#31 by Sarah_Khan
» 21 Jun 2016, 12:19

I've read other historical books where they include descriptions of the lives of pilots or how planes were back then but nothing gave as much detail as this. I guess this book really opened my eyes to how different things were back then and how much we've advanced. Overall I learnt a lot from this book, one of reasons why I liked it. :)
Sarah_Khan

Favorite Book: Gone With the Wind
Currently Reading: The Angel of Darkness
Bookshelf Size: 256 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 88 Books
Goal Completion: 18%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Describe Something You Have Learned

Post Number:#32 by Mares Nest
» 04 Jul 2016, 11:36

Military plays a very important role in our society, and this book made me realize just how much. I loved it and it had me thinking about it for days.
Mares Nest

Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading: The Pearl that Broke Its Shell
Bookshelf Size: 22 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Previous