- Posts: 28
- Joined: 26 Jul 2017, 17:10
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 10
- Currently Reading: 11:05 Murders
- Bookshelf Size: 78
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-denise-wallace.html
- Latest Review: "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller
- Reading Device: B01HC0DVM4
- Location: United States
I'm excited to kick off our discussion of the April 2016 Book of the Month, Shot Down
by Steve Snyder.
Make sure to submit your rating on the Shot Down Bookshelves Page
. Then come back here to add your comments.
What is your overall opinion of Shot Down
? Do you recommend others read it? Why or why not? What do you like most about it? What do you like least?
I would definitely recommend Shot Down to others. It's very inspiring. I love the courage and stamina that these men show. The pain and anguish they suffer is quite hard to read about, though, but in the end, it's worth it.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 05:26
- 2017 Reading Goal: 30
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 16
- Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thisisfinal213.html
- Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
- Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
- Location: Pakistan
People who died and who were maltreated create a sympathy situation, the worst parts of the book. This is history and obviously should be shared
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 08 Mar 2017, 00:54
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 5
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dwaithaka.html
- Latest Review: "Ever After" by H M Irwing
The title of the book first got my attention. the books seem to be good and looking forward to reading it.