Overall Rating and Opinion of For the Love of Suzanne

Discuss the January 2016 book of the month For the Love of Suzanne by Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill.
BridgetteGrace_
Currently Reading: The darkest part of the forest
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bridgettegrace.html

Re: Overall Rating and Opinion of For the Love of Suzanne

Post by BridgetteGrace_ »

Some of the time you can be fortunate to discover a book that keeps you transforming the pages late into the night since you simply need to complete it. This is that kind of book, I adored this sweet, impactful story.

"For the Love of Suzanne" by Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill it is a entrancing western time-traveler book with a paranormal turn. The book takes you on a passionate and emotional ride. The story develops nicely considering the elements, depicting an unfortunate time in Native American history. While having a enchanting affection story.

The plot: This is the account of Suzanne Dillon, a mishandled wife who is being transported into a before period while taking a drive through the desert. Cody Black FOX, a half Indian, rescues her from her car crash. The two soon set out on a mission to get Suzanne back to present year.

This book was addictive I was attached to the characters. Kristi really outlined some strong, fragile characters, which are very acceptable yet at the same time gullible. The book has various problems love, destiny, fellowship, dependability, trust, and misuse.

The book was elegantly composed, perusers of this book will on the edge until they officially closed the last page.
This novel was a sweet sentiment in the romance world.
khudecek
Favorite Author: Depends on Genre
Favorite Book: The Angel and the Outlaw
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khudecek.html
Latest Review: "See Bride Run!" by Charlotte Hughes

Post by khudecek »

Wow, thank you, BridgetteGrace :)
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

~~
"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost
The_Venturas
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-venturas.html

Post by The_Venturas »

BridgetteGrace_ wrote:Some of the time you can be fortunate to discover a book that keeps you transforming the pages late into the night since you simply need to complete it. This is that kind of book, I adored this sweet, impactful story.

"For the Love of Suzanne" by Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill it is a entrancing western time-traveler book with a paranormal turn. The book takes you on a passionate and emotional ride. The story develops nicely considering the elements, depicting an unfortunate time in Native American history. While having a enchanting affection story.

The plot: This is the account of Suzanne Dillon, a mishandled wife who is being transported into a before period while taking a drive through the desert. Cody Black FOX, a half Indian, rescues her from her car crash. The two soon set out on a mission to get Suzanne back to present year.

This book was addictive I was attached to the characters. Kristi really outlined some strong, fragile characters, which are very acceptable yet at the same time gullible. The book has various problems love, destiny, fellowship, dependability, trust, and misuse.

The book was elegantly composed, perusers of this book will on the edge until they officially closed the last page.
This novel was a sweet sentiment in the romance world.
Thanks for pointing this :D
I'm not a fan of westerns or sci-fi, but after reading this, i think i might give it a try!
alwaysdaddygirl
Currently Reading: The Alienation of Courtney Hoffman
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysdaddygirl.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01DAJTINW

Post by alwaysdaddygirl »

Aloha,

I love it! I finished it last night. I am trying to write the perfect book review of this. I am lost at times with the right words to say. I love doing this!

5 stars. If you feel that love is dead or cannot happen, this book will help you understand that true love never dies.

Blessings
?
"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom
🦋
khudecek
Favorite Author: Depends on Genre
Favorite Book: The Angel and the Outlaw
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khudecek.html

Post by khudecek »

Thank you alwaysdaddygirl. I appreciate it! :)
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

~~
"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost
alwaysdaddygirl
Currently Reading: The Alienation of Courtney Hoffman
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysdaddygirl.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01DAJTINW

Post by alwaysdaddygirl »

Your welcome! Mahalo for you a great story! Blessings. ?
"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom
🦋

Return to “"For the Love of Suzanne" by Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill”