Atonement ~ Final Discussion, Whole Book

Members of the forum choose and read a new book every month together, and then discuss it. You can nominate a book to be book of the month using the book's page on Bookshelves. Simply click the link that says 'Nominate for book of the month' on the left side of the book's Bookshelves page near the social sharing buttons. Don't be scared to nominate, as you can change your nomination to a different book if you think of something better.
avid reader28
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avid-reader28.html

Re: Atonement ~ Final Discussion, Whole Book

Post by avid reader28 »

Well, it was a great read, I definitely recommend the book for anyone who loves good literature :)
The character's are well developed and anyone could relate to them.
ashton_cash
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashton-cash.html

Post by ashton_cash »

We had to read this for an English class of mine and I was completely moved by it. I am a very emotional reader at times so hearing about all the hurt, hunger, and just the overall difficult life that the characters had to go through really struck a chord in me. I would definitely recommend this book to others, though I would warn them about the content, as some of it is difficult to imagine at times. Sadly, I think I am one of the few in class that actually enjoyed reading it (not very surprising to me considering I was the weird one that liked to read as opposed to everyone else who thought it was stupid). Overall, I would definitely recommend this book and am so glad I read it and was able to input my discussion on here as well.
Abdulwahab Maryam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdulwahab-maryam.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain

Post by Abdulwahab Maryam »

Overall, I thought the book was a good read, apart from the last chapter which simply confused me. Going to get the movie now, just for comparison.

Return to “Book of the month”