Fight Club - Chapters 13-30 (Finish)

Members of the forum choose and read a new book every month together, and then discuss it. You can nominate a book to be book of the month using the book's page on Bookshelves. Simply click the link that says 'Nominate for book of the month' on the left side of the book's Bookshelves page near the social sharing buttons. Don't be scared to nominate, as you can change your nomination to a different book if you think of something better.
knightss
Bookshelf Size: 0

Fight Club - Chapters 13-30 (Finish)

Post by knightss »

Hey everyone!
Awalker and I are going to be running the book of the month until Emily comes back. I decided that it has been so long that we might as well just finish Fight Club and nominate a new book. I'm pretty sure everyone who was reading this has either finished or given up on the book. Let me know if you still want to discuss the 6 chapters at a time (leaving off from chapter 12)because the option is still open. If you'd like to post your thoughts of the book or a summary here feel free to do so.
I am going to make new nomination section for the next book. Let me know what book you are interested in reading and i'll post a new poll.
Take care,
Derek :wink:
"Words can be like x-rays, if you use them properly - they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced." - Huxely
LoveHatesYou
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by LoveHatesYou »

Soory about the desertion guys! I was a sickie, had to visit the hospital a bit too much for my liking...
"I am a slave to the wonders of the imagination and the cage of creativity." -E. Maggard
amjohnson13mommy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amjohnson13mommy.html
Latest Review: The Right to Nominate by Thomas E Peterson

Post by amjohnson13mommy »

Liked the action in the story but when you find out that the person he starts fight club with is all in his head, it sent a chill up my spine. The poor guy needs professional help!
amjohnson13
Coco Rouge
Favorite Book: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Coco Rouge »

One of the few instance where a movie is much better than the book. The book gets a bit convoluted at the end whereas the movie has a clear ending. This is my FAVOURITE movie of all times though. The twist was done so well. I cant imagine anyone seeing that coming😱
Abdulwahab Maryam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdulwahab-maryam.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain

Post by Abdulwahab Maryam »

I like the excitement in the novel, but when I realized that the opponent he joins fight club with was all in his head, it gave me the chills. The poor man requires expert assistance!

Return to “Book of the month”