Discussion of The Time of My Life

Members of the forum choose and read a new book every month together, and then discuss it. You can nominate a book to be book of the month using the book's page on Bookshelves. Simply click the link that says 'Nominate for book of the month' on the left side of the book's Bookshelves page near the social sharing buttons. Don't be scared to nominate, as you can change your nomination to a different book if you think of something better.

How do you rate The Time of My Life?

1 star - poor, recommend against reading it
25%
2 stars - fair, okay
50%
3 stars - good, recommend it
25%
4 stars - excellent, amazing
No votes

Total votes: 4

Sadmag
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sadmag.html

Re: Discussion of The Time of My Life

Post by Sadmag »

I thought parts of the book were interesting and some parts off the wall. I did find it interesting as did another person about the happier she was the better dressed Life became. I also liked the fact that her mother and brothers accepted her the way she was; her dad and his mother seemed to be critical of everyone.
larryfinch
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by larryfinch »

Where did you get your user image? This is horrible
Mikail Light
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mikail-nurur-rahmon.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Mikail Light »

I am unable to get into this book. About 100 pages in, and her pessimism is making me crazy. I'll probably have to pass on this one.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.~ Socrates :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Book of the month”