Please note, this forum is not for self-promotional plugs. It's for discussing how to promote your book or other writing.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 09:44
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Currently Reading: What God is Saying
- Bookshelf Size: 10
In six months time trying to grow in digital world I had learn the truth and lies on DIGITAL MARKETING.
Here is the truth
1.We waste so much money and time to create good traffic/sales on our site.
2. We used to convinced our valued customers a promising outcome or results.
3. We create a numerous campaign , quality stuff that Digital Marketing is effective and easy.
BUT here is the lies
1. Having a good website , quality stuff and wasting money and time is not effective way to create traffic, visitors and good sales.
2. Digital Marketing is not easy as we expected.
3. Financial Freedom on Digital Marketing is not for everyone.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 15:06
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 01:47
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Of course you will waste money and time if you focus on the wrong target market and wrong brand tone and voice for your service or product. A great plan is needed first before execution and your digital marketing won't translate to sales if you just decide to buy paid FB ads or Google ads.
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 17 Nov 2018, 05:08
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 11
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vandaq.html
- Latest Review: Something About Ann by J. Everett Prewitt
I very much agree with you. Having studied marketing, I can tell you without a website you're more or less invisible to consumers. Not only that, but a good website can make the difference between a buy/view and complete disinterest. For example, the average consumer does not want to click more than three times to find what they need on a website. Imagine there is a poorly constructed website... How many consumers were just driven away because they got frustrated with the layout? Plus, it puts the brand/product on the map, as you said. And if you invest a bit of time into learning about SEO (search engine optimization), you can actively drive traffic to your website. Just because the website might not be the main platform that attracts the most views for someone, it doesn't mean it's not important to have one - and a well-made one for that matter.