Please note, this forum is not for self-promotional plugs. It's for discussing how to promote your book or other writing.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Nov 2019, 00:54
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Instagram: has a younger demographic audience, and achieves higher engagement and more customization and personalization for your target audience (i.e. comments and utilizing optimal hashtags). To do a promotional post, make sure your profile Is public and add relevant hashtags to draw in your target audience
-Facebook: has an older demographic, but has a higher reach than Instagram but far lower engagement. However, if you have a business page, Facebook offers free in-platform analytics to measure clicks, likes, views, engagement, growth so you can narrow down your audience from a larger reach. You can also target open Facebook groups.
-Twitter: also skews younger, and can be used as a tool to speak directly with your audience and ask direct questions and get direct replies. This can help you find data on your audience's psychographics such as interests and preferences in order to better create targeted content across all platforms.
Make sure all platforms have a link to your book/website to purchase, each site will measure how many people click your link.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 18 Jan 2020, 08:40
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 5
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zion-mesa.html
- Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery