I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

coricampagna
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

Post by coricampagna »

:techie-studyingbrown: I am looking forward to reading your book.
Vlrobertson
Currently Reading: Something About Ann
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vlrobertson.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Vlrobertson »

Thank you for your letter. It is wonderful to get some context around a story that not everyone can relate to. It certainly creates a more enticing read.
Stela24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Stela24 »

Greetings,
Thank you for your message; you are obviously passionate about sharing your story, I look forward to reading your book.
Resgards
Angie5284
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Angie5284 »

Tmjank you for your letter, Gary. It's very endearing of you to write a book about aich trials and tribulation and how you and the sword swallower got thru them. I will definitely be picking up your book and taking it to heart.
Emma stone
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Emma stone »

Thanks for sharing your experiences in this book as books play a great inspiration and motivating factors in one's life
If your short summary about this is anything to go by then it will be a great inspiration and story we must read
I surely will :)
LDSIII

Post by LDSIII »

Hello Gary, it's nice to meet you. I really love your response. The fact that you have a deep connection and meaning in your book proves how much of an amazing author you are. I anticipate the day i get to read it.
valeryfigueroa
Currently Reading:

Post by valeryfigueroa »

Hello Gary,

Great intro to your book and it surely makes me want to read it. I will definitely get back to you with any questions or insight, thanks for being open to any of us contacting you.
Chinadarby
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinadarby.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Chinadarby »

Thanks for that informative letter Gary. It really made me want to read your book. I hope to be able to soon. I'm sure I will enjoy it.
Kelley Davis
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
EmzAnn
Currently Reading:

Post by EmzAnn »

I haven't read it since I only received it today, but because of your letter, I'm excited for the journey I'm about to embark on!
Rita Brown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Rita Brown »

Hi Gary Robinson I joined book club recently and I have been having difficulties in deciding what to read. I really appreciate your letter and I am looking forward to reading this book. I hope I enjoy reading it as much as you enjoyed writing it.
Thanks
Aplj19
Currently Reading:

Post by Aplj19 »

Mr. Robinson, I enjoy reading your letter and it seems to be very interesting. The events mentioned in the book are things that one will try to explore farther to see the final ending of each character and how the story ends. I am going to select it for my first reading. I know I will enjoy the reading and the discussion.
Annie James
Athena17

Post by Athena17 »

The story seems to be so interesting and full of adventure within. As I love adventure theme of a story, these might really be an exciting one to read on. Even though I haven't read it fully, I can really say that these can seem so realistic. Imagine that there is a fifteen-year-old boy trying to make his own life and suddenly meet someone, it is really an amazing book to be followed.

Thanks for an adventurous and inspirational story of yours.
Khalid Adnan

Post by Khalid Adnan »

Thanks for the message😭😭💞💞 you book will inspire someone like Me my friends , family and others too ..That's a great work by you...
Helpme71
Favorite Book: The Cruel Romance
Currently Reading: Last Shot
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helpme71.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by Helpme71 »

Dear Mr. Robinson,

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. It always makes me glad to hear that an author has invested so much into his or her writing. Truly, your story has touched my heart. I can only hope that The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid will continue to impact readers for a long time.
"Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela

"Ye are our epistle, written in our hearts, known and read of all men;" -2 Corinthians 3:2 (ASV)
calahchill
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by calahchill »

To be honest I haven't read the book yet but it's really interesting to know that this book tackles issue about our society. I hope you keep on writing books that will inspire and change people's lives for the better.

Return to “Author Articles”