I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

A b y
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

Post by A b y »

very intreasred
Alice in Wonderland
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 31

Post by Alice in Wonderland »

Sometimes we just need a shoulder to cry on to feel so much better.
sweethyacint

Post by sweethyacint »

so heartwarming:0
Razelhermidilla30

Post by Razelhermidilla30 »

Maybe this is not the best book that i’ve read but it is one of the most inspiring and rational book that I have encountered.
elwhiz
Favorite Book: Harry Potter: A Journey Through A History of Magic
Currently Reading: Fire Girl
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by elwhiz »

gary at first i was been skeptical about reading this book but now after reading your letter all doubts have been erased and am now eager to read, thanks.
Nami Rey

Post by Nami Rey »

That seems interesting
121hon+

Post by 121hon+ »

I read your msg and i will surely love to read ur book in this book i love that part when chicko is with strangers
Sharif300

Post by Sharif300 »

this is really good
ishantrivedi25

Post by ishantrivedi25 »

Hello Mr. Gary Robinson,

It is my second book on onlinebookclub and my experience after read this book is very very extraordinary.

It seems very very interesting Ebook as i ever read, hope to experience as much suspensive reading as you did writing it.

That seems really interesting, it would be really amazing to read about social problems and their tackles.

Thanks a lot for this stunning book.
Tobler0ne
Currently Reading:

Post by Tobler0ne »

Hi gary, it is a pleasure to read the book and get a more indepth understanding of what it is like to have it written
darga85

Post by darga85 »

awesome thank you so much.good luck
Kpacuvo_molodoy

Post by Kpacuvo_molodoy »

This is a very interesting story! But it is clearly not for children. Many things are written about drugs and alcohol. But in general I liked the story.
Cdeutsch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cdeutsch.html
Latest Review: Fish Wielder by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by Cdeutsch »

I recently watched The Greatest Showman and fell in love with it, so I jumped at the chance to read your book. I'm a slow reader and haven't made it very far yet, but I already love the Freaks and want all the best for Duke.

Thanks for sharing your story!
Wesley Liu
Currently Reading: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Wesley Liu »

I am very glad that this amazing book has allowed you to break free of your bonds with alcohol and drugs! Congratulations! To have such power and influence on a person means that this book must be very deep and outstanding. If every author enjoyed writing a book as much as you did, I'm sure the world would be full of amazing literature.
Kmuhnay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Kmuhnay »

I really enjoyed reading your letter and look forward to reading your book The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid. Fortunately this was the first letter on the website I have read and am responding to. I never say (or write lol) anything I don't mean. I see no point in responding untruthfully, however I'm very interested in the unique or unusual characters in the story merely because it includes and is related with experiences of alcoholism, addiction, and most of all redemption. Some of which I have seen close relatives and friends struggle and try to cope with, including myself. I feel as though it can be a "different lifestyle" that people always portray to be the worst thing almost taboo. Yet most of those people fail to realize or can even relate to all the different kind of events and experiences that might and do happen in certain environments of the lifestyles of an addict. I hope I'm making sense. Anyways I think that will be the first book I read on this website. I enjoyed the summary of it and congratulations on your recovery!

Return to “Author Articles”