I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

liftedbooks
Currently Reading: The Ansgar Treasury
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liftedbooks.html
Latest Review: The Embalmer by Vincent Zandri

Re: I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

Post by liftedbooks »

I really enjoyed reading your letter, and I liked your book. Thank you for taking time to tell us about your journey. It is always great to hear more about the author behind the book.
Isabel K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Isabel K »

Hullo Gary...
Amazing! This letter just makes someone feel like starting off with the reading the next second. Haven't yet read the book but looking forward to reading it.
It's so touching, sounds so realistic and relevant in our day to day life. Men and women out there are actually battling these issues.

Oh how sweet to know that you are making a difference in somebody's life out there.
Making the world a better place to live.
I thank you Gary.
FredFountain

Post by FredFountain »

Hi Gary,

Hmmm! Thanks for sharing this piece of your work. I really love your work because the story lines (from this piece) talks about social issues affecting the younger generations in our days. I think life indeed is a journey; you journeyed far and wide but am happy you overcame. Many journeyed this part in life and never came back. I will love to lay my hands on your work soon.
My Regards!
DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Post by DorcasToo »

Thank you! For the letter really an eye opener. You have given me a change of mind I will have to check it out
toritheangel
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by toritheangel »

this is a wonderful way of talking about addiction struggles and i look forward to finishing the book. i am sure that i will absolutely love it.
MZACK

Post by MZACK »

This sounds like a really fantastic book though I haven't read it yet. I'd love to read more about that addiction and how you fought it. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
Gertrudez

Post by Gertrudez »

Mr Robinson,
Your book sounds very interesting and refreshing, a very welcome change from monotonous romance novels. I hope to read it very soon. :tiphat:
Gertrudez

Post by Gertrudez »

Mr Robinson,
Your book sounds very interesting and refreshing, a very welcome change from monotonous romance novels. I hope to read it very soon. :tiphat:
Plastosilch
Currently Reading:

Post by Plastosilch »

Hello Mr. Robinson.
Your letter tells it's own story of a writer's love for his creation. I can't relate to the story, but your passion inspires in me, a desire to read it. Thank you for sharing your story, Gary. Keep up the good work!
Warm Regards,
Sam.
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 776
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

Dear Gary: thank you for taking the time to write such an awe, informative and inspiring letter. I certainly enjoyed reading and reviewing The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid and look toward your future work.
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. (Revelation 20:12 (NKJV) :reading-7:
Wiseone0612

Post by Wiseone0612 »

Great work, Mr Robinson. The letter makes long to read the book. I hope to have an experience while I read this art piece. We can discuss after my reading.

Regards.
rahulsharma12

Post by rahulsharma12 »

Dear Gary: thank you for taking the time to write such an awe, informative and inspiring letter. I certainly enjoyed reading and reviewing The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid and look toward your future work
i enjoyed totally thank you. :)
RAHUL SHARMA
DG AK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by DG AK »

i really enjoy the book despite i join newly. Thanks for the message
rhaaaa_

Post by rhaaaa_ »

This is one amazing story to read tho
hebertiznis