Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

Israel84
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 5

Re: Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

Post by Israel84 »

Thanks for sharing your experience with us in this open letter. Look forward to seeing you someday.
mvenge94
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mvenge94 »

Thanks for the letter Rob. I am inspired to read your book. I wish you all the best on the journey of life-long learning.
Zainodin Saripada

Post by Zainodin Saripada »

For me, teachers are our heoes and heroins, they are/were our parents in our schools. We grew as we learnt good lessons & good behavior from them. We became professionals & good citezens because of them.Without them, we never we are as we are. This book reminds me my teachers and my loving mother.😢😢😊
Diane Walter

Post by Diane Walter »

Thank you for your inspirational letter. I am very new to this and have not yet done my first review. Your talk of gurus is very interesting as I have always thought of them as experienced, elite teachers. However now I can see that a guru could be anyone who influences your life in a way that teaches. I would like to be a guru for somebody. Also I will keep your book about Margaret in mind to read in the future. All the best for your future writing.
maxnyota

Post by maxnyota »

I feel motivated after reading this, its really great. Makes me wanna your book.
Jentalyce Veish

Post by Jentalyce Veish »

Wow! So inspiring! Thanks Rob
Kooki

Post by Kooki »

Thanks alot i really love your piece its such an inspiration and a touching message to all of us
Kunmifayo
Currently Reading: A Ton of Gold
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Kunmifayo »

Thank you Rob for such an inspiration letter. I hope to enjoy your book as much as I enjoyed this letter.
Rosa1

Post by Rosa1 »

Thanks for sharing Rob,I look forward to reading your book.
ibniddrisu
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibniddrisu.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by ibniddrisu »

Bob Even though I have not read your book yet am certain its great book that will certainly remind me of something very important in life
Thank you
Kate Mugo
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kate Mugo »

Sounds very touching and inspiring. Looking forward to reading your book very soon.
Alma Aton

Post by Alma Aton »

Thank you, Rob, for writing such an inspiring letter.
I have never read your book. But I guess I might give it a try.
daniel m mwanthi
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by daniel m mwanthi »

thank you .this is good and wonderful invocation.i would endeveour to read your book.wish i could get a free copy. :tiphat:
Samson daddy

Post by Samson daddy »

Thanks for the inspiration. To add on that, I think you are right to some point in that life is always a very steep-hill to climb but no matter what comes, we must always go on top. Look forward to discovering a new thing in that book!
MyersA

Post by MyersA »

Dear Rob,

I have just read your open letter and am already inspired. I have not yet read your book (will do so very soon) but as an aspiring writer aged 74 and just retired, I am encouraged to pursue my passion for the written word. I have spent many years editing other people's work and now want to venture out with my own.

I can so relate to the 'gurus' that come into our lives and they are definitely to be valued and listened to.

Thank you for your insightful thoughts.

Kindest regards,
Annette

Return to “Author Articles”