Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

Godyochaki
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

Post by Godyochaki »

:) thank you am now associated with good friends who can change my life your book is good you remained me of what am doing for sure without a firm idea of yourselves and the purpose your life, you can't live you will soon end up commit susuide ,self doubt is the little voice in your head saying you can do it ! and the big voice saying l wish I would .thank you Bob keep advising us :
Andyoj

Post by Andyoj »

Hello, from your informed comments, it seems the book will be an interesting intellectual excursion. More power to your elbow.
eka2

Post by eka2 »

I have been to me and found that giving is more fun than receiving and hoarding. The more you give of yourself, the more you enjoy and embrace life.. Give!!..
Bong63988

Post by Bong63988 »

Thank you so much Rob White for that information!!! I find it as an excellent description of what it contains about the book. I find it so intriguing that I must read it and apply those information in my own life. Thank you once again, you are my guru!!!
Ceewin90

Post by Ceewin90 »

Thank you so much for this message. I have not read this book as of yet but look forward to reading it.
Jeangray17
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 55

Post by Jeangray17 »

Hi, it is right. There are people who teach us big lesson with few words and without that intention. I would like to read your book.
Meyerhe
Currently Reading: Out of Darkness
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meyerhe.html
Latest Review: Unbalanced by Courtney Shepard

Post by Meyerhe »

Thank you for your inspiring letter. My family and I watch a lot of inspirational speeches cause we've been facing many hardships and some of us more than others are finding it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My dad more specifically has been doing a lot of soul searching through these inspirational videos. Reading your letter to us, reminded me of a lot of the messages these videos teach and it also revealed new ideas and thoughts. It would probably do us a lot of good to get your book and read it together so maybe we can find a more solid path forward than what we have currently already found. Thank you for your powerful words.
nyhageal

Post by nyhageal »

What a great message! Thank you, Rob. I look forward to reading your book.
BookHausJ
Currently Reading: Health Tips Myth and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookhausj.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BookHausJ »

Every chapter that I've read in your book is an enlightening. That's why I never hesitated rating your book 4 out of 4 star Rating because a lot of content, messages on this book is really motivational. In Chapter 7 "Shakespeare On My Left Pants Pocket" shows that choices between good and evil is up to us. And I like the thought you shared, "Stand for what I believe, and I have the Power to persist." So, If we believe on GOOD THINGS, we have all the Power not only to persist but to WIN IN LIFE! Thank you Rob for believing on us! More Power!
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
RJ2018

Post by RJ2018 »

Thank you for your message! I look forward to reading your book.
aleks_101

Post by aleks_101 »

I hope to find my Margaret real soon. I never had a chance to meet one yet.

Cheers!! :)
wynna
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by wynna »

Thank you for your thoughtful words. I look forward to reading your book. I think it's apt that you call ordinary people 'gurus,' and I agree with that completely. I've had people in my life who have been unassuming, everyday gurus as well!
aleks_101

Post by aleks_101 »

I hope to find my Margaret real soon. I never had a chance to meet one yet.

Cheers!! :)
Lay668
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 126

Post by Lay668 »

Thank you so much for your inspiring and motiviting letter. I am looking forward to read your book. I know it will help me in every area of my life. Be the light to us all.
Thanks again.
Tdg3

Post by Tdg3 »

Thank you, want to read your book now.......

Return to “Author Articles”