Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

Kiberu Ivan Davis
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

Post by Kiberu Ivan Davis »

Thank you...
rebeccav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebeccav.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by rebeccav »

Thank you Mr. White for giving everyone a chance to see what a guru can be and how they can help us without even realizing it. Looking forward to reading your book so I can see the gurus that enter my life.
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
king_ugochi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by king_ugochi »

Thank you rob,(for the insight) though I've not read ur book, but i look forward to soon read it, and hone my radar, n be aware of my unassuming Guru, accepting new things,be oPenminded"gettingoutofmyway"with easIness 'cause Really some of our problems comes from taking things too serious.thanks again,you just became an unassuming guru to me...
Janet Anthony
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-anthony.html

Post by Janet Anthony »

Thank you Rob,
Your communication is truly endearing and thought provoking.
I am looking forward to reading your book. I am certain it will tug many heart strings; present avenues to making lasting changes & leave indelible impressions.
God Bless.
Janet Anthony.
Robyn Lea
Currently Reading: Why Nations Fail
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robyn-lea.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Robyn Lea »

Well, you got me! It's summer here in the southern hemisphere and your book sounds like perfect summer reading. I'm a bit into the self-help genre right now so I look forward to reading. Thanks!
nellysnails

Post by nellysnails »

Rob, thank you for the inspiration in this letter. The statements you have written here are encouraging and definitely makes me curious about your "Margaret" book. I will have to look into this! I will also keep in mind what you said, "I want you to know that I know that you already are incredibly successful with what you do. My book isn’t about fixing you. But what it can do is help you to hone your radar so you’re sensitive to everyday gurus passing by, the purpose being so you can look at yourself and your life a little more closely and see if what you’re doing is really working for you. I have proven many times that it’s an act of carelessness to be expert at something that isn’t taking me to where I truly want to go. And do you know who calls me on my act? Here comes an unassuming guru!" I LOVE IT!!

Keep up the great writing!
New fan or guru :)
abby85

Post by abby85 »

i will certainly get the book after reading your letter..thank you so much..
jedreid
Currently Reading: Going Gone
Bookshelf Size: 585
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jedreid.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Post by jedreid »

an inspiring book from an inspiring person. may you inspire more people through your own story and with the stories you had written and will be writing in the future. thank you for being you!
Elijah wekesa123
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Elijah wekesa123 »

Thanks for this letter brother. Looking forward to reading your book. Thanks again
Gikonyo Caroline
Currently Reading: Big Things Have Small Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 351
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gikonyo-caroline.html
Latest Review: Concealment by Rose Edmunds

Post by Gikonyo Caroline »

Wow! Thank you Rob for authoring an incredibly transformative book that destabilised my status quo. Such immeasurable wisdom clothed in utter humility is hard to come by. Your command of the queen's language is second to none . Your style of content delivery using relatable stories and memorable quotes mesmerised me. Your humour gave me catharsis of Aristotle's experience Thank you for the delightful appreciation. Looking forward to another of your exemplary masterpiece
Fikayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Fikayo »

Hey Rob,
I'm currently reviewing your book here and it's been noting but awesome and mind triggering.
Thanks for sharing.
John Masha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by John Masha »

Thank you for sharing this gift with everyone looking forward to reading your book because you have inspired me. Wishing you more success
Van F

Post by Van F »

Just read the Amazon Preview and I liked what I saw so I've added it to my collection and look forward to reading it. Thanks and congratulations.
rhea1988C

Post by rhea1988C »

I enjoy your book it i learn a lot of your letter.we have direction and purpose in life.thanks
Vanhingthen16
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Vanhingthen16 »

After reading this short message I am willing to read the book. I love how he said the book is not about fixing you,but is about you looking closer with your life.

Return to “Author Articles”