Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

BookwormBitsy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookwormbitsy.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Re: Margaret Reminded Me of What I Needed to Know -- Message from Rob White

Post by BookwormBitsy »

Thank you for your letter, Rob. As a new member of the OnlineBookClub community (literally today), your letter was the first thing I’ve read for this site. This is a new adventure for me, reading and writing being a passion. I think the universe has a funny way of bringing you what you need when you need it - your letter was just that for me. You have lightened my heart, and I will continue to keep your words in mind as I venture into the unknown. Again, thank you.
Csheppa
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Csheppa »

Thank you for such an inspiration letter. I hope to enjoy your book as much as I enjoyed this letter.
Arraya68
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arraya68.html
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann

Post by Arraya68 »

Thank you for sharing this extraordinary message with all of us at the onlinebookclub. Remembering to learn lessons from all of those we cross paths with in our life is such an important thing to do. I look forward to reading more of your writing!
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
Jheyz_28

Post by Jheyz_28 »

Thanks Rob for the book of Margaret im looking forward to inspired me on reading this book..thanks again and God bless.
Jacquelinehilliard
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Jacquelinehilliard »

Thank you so much for this letter . I hope in reading this story I will find a purpose for myself also.
shar_k

Post by shar_k »

Awesome message! I do believe that we can learn something from everyone we meet and I really love what you say about working on the quality of our own lives.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)
Mubangasn

Post by Mubangasn »

Thank you for your kind words Rob! Beautifully written book too.
jaylperry
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaylperry.html
Latest Review: The Polygrapher by Dohn Jagster (Pseudonym)

Post by jaylperry »

Thanks, Rob, for your letter and your book. I really enjoy the lightness and ease of the stories in And Then I Met Margaret. Their focus and conciseness make them easy to internalize and remember.

Thank you for lifting up the everyday gurus as the heroes in your memoir; your personal humility and self-deprecation made me willing to go along for the ride!
“A book, too, can be a star, ‘explosive material, capable of stirring up fresh life endlessly,’ a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe.”
– Madeleine L’Engle
tadele82
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tadele82.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by tadele82 »

Thank you, for your letter Rob. I just recently acquired your book and am looking forward to diving into the pages! I am an avid reader, and I write as a hobby. Your letter has inspired me to look into the possibilities that exist in staying curious and pursuing multiple talents. Thanks again and looking forward to reading your book.
JelenaNoa

Post by JelenaNoa »

This is such a beautiful leter! I agree we find gurus everywhere, in unexpected people and places. People that inspure us to be our best, to heal. Thank you :)
TK Maivuya

Post by TK Maivuya »

I am halfway through your book and I can say that I'm enjoying the read. Looking forward to finishing it.
Thank you Rob.
Sallylydia
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sallylydia.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Sallylydia »

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom and the books you have written. This was a very inspirational letter and I look forward to reading your books. It's nice to know that so many people in this community, including the authors, are willing to share and give advice to us just starting out.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Fire07-09-03Water

Post by Fire07-09-03Water »

Thank you, Rob! It has been quite awhile since I've expressed any thought on a particular book. Your warm message gives me courage to push through and I am really excited to read your book. Again, thank you!
Hippymomma13

Post by Hippymomma13 »

Thank you for your kind words. I can not wait to read your book!
Rigers2018
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Rigers2018 »

Wondefull and realistic

Return to “Author Articles”