Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Author Articles

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Contestants in OBC Publishing Contest

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Contestants in OBC Publishing Contest

Post Number:#1 by bookowlie
» 15 Jan 2016, 13:18

I thought I would give a shout out to the contestants in the OBC Publishing Contest. Maybe some of you would like to submit a Guest Post so that voters can get a flavor of your writing.

Here are the rules:
- Choose a topic to write about and PM me your chosen topic for approval. You can choose your own topic or refer to the suggested list of topics.
- Once approved, then send the Guest Post, when finished, to me for approval. I will then upload the Guest Post under your user name.
- Please read the general guidelines in the Guest Posts section.
- You cannot write a Guest Post about why members should vote for you or a "resume" of your accomplishments!
- I will usually submit Guest Posts in the order that they are received and approved. However, I reserve the right to give preference to Guest Posts based on topic, content, and contestants who have been members prior to the contest announcement. I also reserve the right to give preference to contestants with higher post counts, since they have been more active members of the forums.
- Update: I will also include a link to your contest entry in case members want to vote for you.
As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction. - Irish blessing
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader

Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 52 Books
Goal Completion: 76%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Contestants in OBC Publishing Contest

Post Number:#2 by bluemel4
» 15 Jan 2016, 13:56

This is such a great idea! What a fantastic opportunity for exposure.
"Life is a journey, not a destination" --Ralph Waldo Emerson
bluemel4's Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
bluemel4
Previous Member of the Month

Favorite Author: Anne Bishop
Currently Reading: The Dark Tower, Books 1-3
Bookshelf Size: 224 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Re: Contestants in OBC Publishing Contest