This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.
Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie
Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders
- Posts: 241
- Joined: 15 Feb 2018, 11:11
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 24
- Favorite Book: Trip to Adele
- Currently Reading: The End of the Beginning
- Bookshelf Size: 101
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamalui.html
- Latest Review: Gates to Tangier by Mois Benarroch
- Reading Device: 1400697484
- Location: Africa
I haven't read the book yet but thank you for this wonderful post. A lot of what you have written has hit a cord right at this point in my life. Your post carries a very touching message for me and hopefully I can pass it on to others. I cant wait to read the book.
No idea is a bad idea.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 18 Apr 2018, 05:02
- Bookshelf Size: 0
your book has a very special details after reading it, the title itself has a long description on it own but think about using the best description that could superfluous to any reader