The Origins Debate, an article by Daniel Friedmann

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

Parahiyo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-parahiyo.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Re: The Origins Debate, an article by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Parahiyo »

The article was well written and it is fascinating. I believe in the bible's concept of creation but am really not a stout Christian. Though I have my own beliefs I'm open to hearing out other people's beliefs and opinions.
Mercy Jepkorir
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mercy Jepkorir »

The debate is great one,99.99% of my understanding about the origin of earth,life humanity and universe is through creation due to it's lots of proofs
CharlesC+Esq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlesc-esq.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by CharlesC+Esq »

If there's any database for the existence of anything seen and unseen and on which all those claiming to be scientific geniuses can better plant their feet, it's the Scriptures known as the Bible, and nature echoes in reply.
Secondly, you cannot do away with Yahushua, his existence, testimonies, and prophecies that keep coming true; unlike scientific predictions that have left many in turmoil and oftentimes failing.
This not a debate, the Scriptures are facts, not probabilities calculable by man-made scientific models or equations.
Samuel Onowhakpor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-onowhakpor.html
Latest Review: Seeker: A Sea Odyssey by Rita Pomade

Post by Samuel Onowhakpor »

Whether they convene to accept or reject creationism is left to the 'scientific community'. But I, personally, have seen events unfold that are out of realm of scientific explanations. Creationism isn't a fact, it's our humble reality.
Christopher Sublett
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christopher-sublett.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christopher Sublett »

I think every human is fascinated by the topic of how life started and how humanity has evolved. The bible is a written testament that God does exist as verified facts in history show documented evidence of Jesus walking on this Earth as a man in the living flesh and bone. The Origins Debate can include both creationism and scientific evidence from Darwin's Theory of Evolution of plants and animals adapting to survive on Earth for millions of years, including the fossil bones of dinosaurs. In the scientific community of tested and verified facts, one cannot rule out the universe's creation from The Big Bang Theory as well. I do not think there will ever be a consistent agreement to one method or belief of origin for humanity.
Christopher Sublett
[email protected]
:bookclub-square:
Follow
http://twitter.com/ChrisRSublett
http://pinterest.com/christopher_sublett
http://linkedin.com/in/chris-sublett
http://facebook.com/christopher.sublett.77

http://tumblr.com/christophersublett
Nathaniel Adjei 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nathaniel Adjei 1 »

A very interesting debate. It's also very curious to note, that not one of those responding to the debate mention the name of Jesus. The Scriptures are interwoven with a Grand Designer, God, and His personal appearance as the Son of God, in the from of Jesus.
I personally believe that every word Jesus uttered was the truth. The claims He made about himself were either the truth, or they were the claims of a lunatic. He certainly believed in the Scriptures, the predictions, the explanations and the future of mankind. He believed in Angels and Demons and in Heaven as an eternal existence for the souls of those who believe in Him, our Three-in One, Creator, God
AMARA UJU
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amara-uju.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AMARA UJU »

Thanks for the article Daniel. It is very argumentative, as it presents the stories of the Bible and scientific theories being in disagreement in one or another. From my own personal experiences, I believe that there exists a supernatural being who engineers everything that we look at everyday. But I also have come to a conclusion that science exists with the sole intention of giving a logical approach to every aspect in our daily lives. I am looking forward to finding out more about your findings too.

Return to “Author Articles”