- Posts: 64
- Joined: 10 Jun 2015, 09:29
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
- Bookshelf Size: 4
It is SOMETIMES inevitable...
Little did I know that I would react to change like this...
I have been in a situation for so long,
Now change feels like a disease,
It feels,looks ,sounds strange,
That is Adaptability,
I forgot it was wrong
I forgot it was not right for me
I came up with a reason good enough for me,
Why it is meant to be like this,
But then change happens.
Its difficult to go out of the box I have been for so long.
It feels like I am about to loose something.
NO am not
I am gaining something better
I have to convince myself that as they say ''CHANGE HAPPENS''
It still feels strange ...it still does....but i am going to change
Then i will question myself on why i stayed like that for so long
Why I adapted to the way things were and not embrace the change quickly.
I am still going to continue to change....
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Dec 2018, 02:30
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 23 Nov 2018, 17:34
- Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
- Bookshelf Size: 6
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tazdevil.html
- Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar