What is the Song that make you cry deeply every time you heard it.?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
cristy_fetalino0623
Currently Reading: What God is Saying
Bookshelf Size: 10

What is the Song that make you cry deeply every time you heard it.?

Post by cristy_fetalino0623 »

The saddest moment in my life was when my parent gone way back 2015. Emotionally I'm not prepared on it. Every time I heard the song FAITHFULLY by JOURNEY and WILL OF CHANGE by Scorpion it make me cry terribly. Its my parent favorite songs.
Emmanuel Kiprotich
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Emmanuel Kiprotich »

it called 'the night we meet' by Lord Huron
cristy_fetalino0623
Currently Reading: What God is Saying
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by cristy_fetalino0623 »

Incredibly powerful songs that full of emotions.
TaaraLynn
Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by TaaraLynn »

Songs from Barney (the 90s one). Gosh, anything theme song from my childhood, because it gets me all in my feelings. Then I just feel astonished because it's over, because I can see little me watching these shows and memories of life then.
"Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset." - Ponyboy Curtis, The Outsiders
KatSims92
Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
Bookshelf Size: 451
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by KatSims92 »

To Where You Are by Josh Groban. I always think I'll be okay, and then nope!
Adediran Israel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adediran-israel.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Adediran Israel »

The song that always bring me to tears anytime I listen to it is "I will sing by Don Moen".
Ichrak sd
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Ichrak sd »

Sorry for halsey ,every time i listen to that song i cry without any reason ,that song is full of emotions
Himezo14

Post by Himezo14 »

The song which makes me cry deeply ever time I hear is "Kiss The Rain" by Yiruma, an instrumental song which gives so much meanings of heartache and hearing the song, even with the tiniest volume I could hear, it always put me in tears.
Casandra Reyes
Currently Reading:

Post by Casandra Reyes »

Italian summer by Stevie Nicks it's just so beautiful. I'll dead play that song for my wedding 😢😭
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Bighuey »

Theres several that kinda choke me up but one that really turned on the waterworks when I was a kid was Mexicali Rose by Gene Autry.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
DBbutler
Currently Reading:

Post by DBbutler »

I am now 33 yrs old, I am an old soul. Ever since I was a teen I was always into the 60s & 70s. I myself, had more than my share of harships as a child, teen & now more than ever as an adult. The one song that did, has always & still does break me down every time I hear it is "Little Girl Blue" by Janis Joplin. That song, is me, my inside, my soul, inside & out & always will be!! That song is the key to my soul!!
anandradha144

Post by anandradha144 »

Three years ago I left my only friend with a heavy heart and move to another city for further study . I tried contacting her every time but never succeeded and feel like not much more of me left inside . I always heard the hindi song KUN FAYA KUN from the movie ROCKSTAR starring ranvir kapoor and cry a lot and that takes me a thread nearer to her . I love her and I think one day I'll meet myself when I'll meet her . " MUJHKO BHI HO DEEDAR MERA , KAR DE MUJHE MUJH SE HI RIHA , MUJHSE HI RIHA " 👌
Rapicon
Currently Reading:

Post by Rapicon »

Patience by Nas and Damian Marley
EmeraldEyes8918
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 58

Post by EmeraldEyes8918 »

An instrumental one would be the theme to 'Schindler's List'. Never fails to make me cry.

One song that has been making me sob is 'Tears of an Angel' by RyanDan which was used in a YouTube video tribute to Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey, which was heartbreaking, as you can imagine.
kaymontacell
Currently Reading: Becoming the Dragon
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaymontacell.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Post by kaymontacell »

Our Hell by Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton made me cry, and Y Control by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs was a pretty big breakup song for me.
"No way but forward!"

Return to “Poetry & Music”