Valentine

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Muanaajay
Bookshelf Size: 0

Valentine

Post by Muanaajay »

It was late valentine night i was hoping to have my valentine best but a girl came to me and ask :roll2: if u don't mine can you drop me to the bar its emergency , i clear my throat and said why she replied and said im fucked up with my boyfriend and i just want something to drink.
I said okay because i was exhauted too i need to relax but my mind say she just trying to using you like a doosebag , but my heart say yes do it
Then she sat inside my car and the journey started ,i asked her name first she replied and said isha and yours i say vishav
I played a song who's loving you and she started singing this song loudly ,she was one of her kind ,i was thinking it was destiny to met such a nyc person
Skinnylegends
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Skinnylegends »

Your use of commas makes me cringe, capitalize the letter I, work on your punctuation and spelling. Other than that, what you wrote was okay I guess.
imSunshine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imsunshine.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by imSunshine »

Wow..so romantic I remember some high school age with your thoughts..it is good one though

Return to “Poetry & Music”