This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
- Posts: 204
- Joined: 21 Jun 2018, 13:01
- Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
- Bookshelf Size: 452
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
- Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller
Absolutely agree with what everyone else has said. It is a major source of beauty, wonder, joy, and meaning in life. This life would be incomplete without music!
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 20 Nov 2018, 13:07
- 2019 Reading Goal: 24
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 4
- Currently Reading: Ensouling Language
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dreamthewilderness.html
- Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg
Yep! I can feel totally down for a spell, and when I come across the right tune I'll swing upwards once again. It's potent enough medicine to last for months until the next purging cycle begins.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 27 Aug 2018, 15:09
- 2019 Reading Goal: 6
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 14
I like music a lot .It relaxes me.I enjoy good music and lyrics also.