Music heals your soul

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
noltrawz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Music heals your soul

Post by noltrawz »

When we are bothered and lonely and seems that we are carrying the burden of the world, we find ourselves weak. We easily distracted by many things and hopeless. No one was there but the sound of music. When we heard it, we find serenity and healing into our soul. We forgot the problems and find relief. The music heals the soul. The world will be the loneliest place without it. Music plays into our heart and we get into it everyday.
lbhatters
Favorite Book: Life is Too Short to Waste and Do Nothing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lbhatters.html
Latest Review: Life is to Short to Waste and do Nothing by Gracie Curry Holman
Reading Device: B077WTB2LY

Post by lbhatters »

Music sure is a wonderful gift of this life. Really, the world is beautiful and good music on a porch at sunset is lovely.
:techie-studyinggray: Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
-Fransis of Assisi

It's perfectly ok to write garbage, as long as you edit brilliantly.
-C.J. Cherryh
shraddharm
Favorite Book: Beyond embarrasment
Currently Reading: The Disembodied
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shraddharm.html
Latest Review: The Buried Secrets of Peonies by Mernegar Dorgoly

Post by shraddharm »

I believe it's true. Whenever I feel down or I'm not feeling well, I listen to some soothing music or even instrumental. Sometimes I listen to songs of some of my favorite artists and I calm down and my mood is lifted.
-R
Ilbub

Post by Ilbub »

Music is healing! It is pure vibration, and affects us on multiple levels. I am studying to be a Certified Music Practitioner, so I can offer music as a healing modality to those in need.
L-Bro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-l-bro.html
Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann

Post by L-Bro »

Music does seem healing even if you are the writer. I am an avid listener to several types of music and love to interact with local artists offering them new music lyrics to help keep their bands on tour. I love music! Music was the focus of my life for several years and for now I am patiently keeping my lyrics to myself. Being the writer of a song sung by an artist brings chills through the body and a smile through the bands tribute to you. Try it! Music is definitely worth your time to write.
priscillah-leah

Post by priscillah-leah »

The old rugged cross by Brad Paisely
"To the old rugged Cross, I will ever be true
Its shame and reproach gladly bear
Then He'll call me some day to my home far away
Where his glory forever I'll share" like when you internalize that verse you stay with hope that all you troubles would perish some day. this song really souls me.
crediblereading2
Currently Reading: Bitroux
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crediblereading2.html
Latest Review: SSN Seadragon by J P Ronald

Post by crediblereading2 »

I find that the most effective music for healing the soul is gospel music. If someone is heartbroken over a love relationship that went sour, that person will most likely listen to soul music but if he/she is not careful, that type of music may prolong the hurt and the longing. Therefore it is better to listen to gospel music. Only Jesus can really heal the heart and make your life better.
Nyaosi
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Nyaosi »

there's completely no lie about all that.Music is not only a healer but also a comfort to depressed souls. I listen to music when am bored.
eddix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eddix.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by eddix »

I agree with you, Moltrawz. I've had that personal experience of music soothing me when something is bothering me. Music is really a God-given gift.
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Yes definitely! I am an avid lover of music, and it has definitely help me through some hard times.
Caytee200
Currently Reading:

Post by Caytee200 »

Nothing compares to worries or cares regrets and mistakes they are memories made who would have known how bittersweet this would be.. Definitely Adelle
Nosiepho13

Post by Nosiepho13 »

Music heals a soul, like sometimes when i feel like crying, i just listen to my favouring gospel song, when i feel that my relationship is not going well i do get a message on classic music, it heals me a lot.
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

Definitely! It calms your heart and helps you think. It also gives you wisdom and inspires us to affect others. Affection through music what a lovely combination. 😊
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

Yes, definitely! Music touches my heart, makes me calm and even gives me wisdom. It helps me to think and relax my mind, comfort my soul and brings back my strength to move on.
kabanda
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by kabanda »

8-) Music for really heals my soul when am down some times i listen to insperational music and bring me up. I also some times sing when i feel like troubled. Music is a soul healer for real.

Return to “Poetry & Music”