One Day

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

One Day

Post by GPM »

It is a reggae song written and sung by Matisyahu. What drew me first to the song was its melody. Hearing the song over and over again, its not only the melody that is great about the song. The message of the song is greater, hoping for world peace and unity one day.
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
DATo
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by DATo »

I posted this link here once before a long time ago. It is a beautiful story with a moral that is acted out to the song you mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwAYpLVyeFU

I think you would like it.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Angela Stripes
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 04073">The Savage Damsel and the Dwarf</a>
Currently Reading: A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angela-stripes.html
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka

Post by Angela Stripes »

GPM, I've not been exposed to much reggae music before, but I really like this song.
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
masonbrownp
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by masonbrownp »

A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people. beautiful
tmazonga
Currently Reading: Last Seen
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by tmazonga »

One day, this world will change and everyone shall live happily thereafter.

Return to “Poetry & Music”