Do you Agree?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Abigail09
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 4

Do you Agree?

Post by Abigail09 »

Tough Times ;
It happens in 90% of people's lives
shows that no one is perfect
shows how dependent we can be at times cos thats when we need people
shows that we are skillful and can detect a problem
shows that we can also find our way out ...... :eusa-think:
Tommie H Odom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 1960">Sade Evans</a>
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tommie-h-odom.html

Post by Tommie H Odom »

No one is perfect in this old world. We all need to do something some way to make ourselves better. I may disagree with the per centage. Sometimes we can solve problems. Yet other times it must come from a higher source. You can't live in this world alone. We must be willing to make friends.
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

I agree with everything except that tough times happen to only 20% of people. I believe everyone encounters tough times at some point in their lives. Some may simply ignore those times instead of growing and learning from it. Others may be good at hiding what they are going through.
Abigail09
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Abigail09 »

I do understand what you mean when it comes to percentage.All am saying is that the tough times still happen even if they decide to hide or ignore it or if they have the power to mute the situations.Its still there. Even after people get very financially stable , they still have tough times.They will tell you they are not happy ...something is missing.That is their own tough time while some are happy but need the money...I think I might even move the percentage to 95....
june242
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by june242 »

yes I agree that is life for most people
Ak1412
Currently Reading: Reawakened
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ak1412.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by Ak1412 »

Everyone goes through tough times, but tough times look different for everyone. What is heartbreaking to one person could be an average day for another person.
Zora C Penter
Currently Reading: Every Ghost Has Its Story
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zora-c-penter.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Zora C Penter »

Abigail09 wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 00:31 I do understand what you mean when it comes to percentage.All am saying is that the tough times still happen even if they decide to hide or ignore it or if they have the power to mute the situations.Its still there. Even after people get very financially stable , they still have tough times.They will tell you they are not happy ...something is missing.That is their own tough time while some are happy but need the money...I think I might even move the percentage to 95....
I might even move it higher. What constitutes a "tough time" is relative to the person experiencing it. What would be tough for you might not be tough for me. Think the "1st world problem" meme!

There is a medical term for people who constantly experience highs without lows: manic.

Return to “Poetry & Music”