What kind of music do you listen to?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Abigail09
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 4

What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Abigail09 »

I have different types of music I listen to .Each having their respective moods . But mostly I listen to music that brings out life in me .I mean music that can make me dance or just make me smile....So what kind of music do you listen to mostly?
crazilydramatic
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 104

Post by crazilydramatic »

I kinda listens to almost everything. Okay, that's a stretch. But depending on my mood, I listen to everything from country to rock to classical to pop and so on. I also love music from Asian countries like Korea, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. I like to think that I have a very diverse taste in music :D
weeh84
Currently Reading: Paradise Lost
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-weeh84.html
Latest Review: "Crumbling Walls" by Laura Strandt
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by weeh84 »

I listen to a bit of everything...I agree, it really depends on my mood. I mostly listen to alternative or modern folk music. One of my favorite bands *no longer together :( * was The Civil Wars. I don't listen to a lot of current pop music...some, but not a lot. I like to listen to a lot of newer bands or those trying to make it in music. I enjoy listening to people do a different rendition of a current song...It is so cool how they can give a song a completely different feel to it.
Latest Review: "Crumbling Walls" by Laura Strandt
Lady Countryrose
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lady-countryrose.html

Post by Lady Countryrose »

It really depends on the mood that I'm in. I mostly like easy listening types of music. Country, soft rock, Christian, things like that.
Abigail09

Post by Abigail09 »

oh okay. I guess the common factor here is mood .So therefore the mood determines the kind of music we listen to .I appreciate you sharing the kind of music you listen to .Keep them coming guys .
lolashoes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolashoes.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by lolashoes »

I listen to all kinds of music genre but my go to music is normally something from the folkish indie bands like Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
K_Kaori
Currently Reading: The Saltwater Ghost
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k-kaori.html

Post by K_Kaori »

It basically depends on my mood. Although hard rock music and stuff is a total no-no for me! :lol2: I love anime so I love listening to Japanese theme songs from it.
gorgeousmay1417
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gorgeousmay1417.html

Post by gorgeousmay1417 »

Pretty much everything from country artists like Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Hunter Hayes and Maddie and Tae etc. to Fallout Boy, My Chemical Romance and Panic! at the Disco, around to Selena Gomez, Demi Lavato, Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande to people like Britt Nicole, Francesca Battistelli and Toby Mac etc.
Squab34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-squab34.html

Post by Squab34 »

I listen to pretty much everything and everything. My top picks are Christian and EDM music. I know. Complete opposites of the spectrum, but I'm weird like that.
Abigail09

Post by Abigail09 »

..Sometimes it can be interesting to be weird ...but really I wont call you weird ,I would rather use the word different .You are different and that is normal.
brutalbabe91

Post by brutalbabe91 »

You know what I like? I like dub step, I mean I also listen to everything but I love some dub step. It's the kind of music that can vibrate your soul. Make you feel invincible haha. Other than that I am all about the lyrics; there are songs all across the spectrum of genres that have the best lyrics that hit you in the moment you are listening to them.
Abigail09

Post by Abigail09 »

Dub step ? Give me one so I can listen to
Maegan101
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maegan101.html
Latest Review: "Before the Cult" by Sandy Masia

Post by Maegan101 »

Honestly it depends on what mood I am in. I listen to just about anything, and I can usually find some song by any band that I like. So if I am in a really good mood I will listen to something uplifting and happy.
Latest Review: "Before the Cult" by Sandy Masia
dcee22
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by dcee22 »

I listen to most genres of music. I especially like jazz and soft rock. I have to be in a specific mood to just listen to the radio. Gospel and hiphop has their moments with me. I like calm, relaxing music most of the time and I have a few country favorites. I'm very versatile with my music choices, my vibration calls for a wide variety of music.
Bookaholic_Anonymous
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookaholic-anonymous.html

Post by Bookaholic_Anonymous »

I listen to all kinds as well and depending on my mood. However, I mostly listen to rock music!

Return to “Poetry & Music”