What kind of music do you listen to?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
mukaminjenga
Currently Reading: Murdered
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by mukaminjenga »

My husband listens to gospel music,and since he is the one in control of remote am forced to listen to his likes and now i can confess i have come to like listening to same.
amy15
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by amy15 »

I love to listen to almost any type of music. I like Latin, hip hop, RnB, country, rap,etc. Music helps me drown my thoughts and feel better. Sometimes I listen to sad songs like Trouble by Cage the Elephant. Overall music is amazing. :)
channie zhang
Currently Reading: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School *Diary Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series #10)
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by channie zhang »

wooah i love the music of Ed Sheeran and Charlie puth.
Eze Michael Oforma
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Eze Michael Oforma »

I gush not for many choice but for me, Michael, declare that highlife and hipop is my be mood manning.

-- 12 Jul 2017, 00:50 --

I gush not for many choice but for me, Michael, declare that highlife and hipop is my be mood manning.
lancer254
Currently Reading: Confrontation
Bookshelf Size: 29

Post by lancer254 »

I listen to all kinds of music but mostly it depends on the mood. I love the type of music that is uplifting
Preciosonic
Currently Reading: Before I Wake
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Preciosonic »

Happy New Month Everyone
Better is not good enough but the best is yet to come. Let Love Lead.
By Prophet T.B.Joshua
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mallory-whitaker.html
Latest Review: Color Me American by Silvia Sama-Lambiv

Post by Mallory Whitaker »

I like something from just about every genre but I'll agree with the OP. I like things I can dance to and make me smile. The Offspring is usually my go-to.
shqiperia

Post by shqiperia »

i listan some salsa some jazz and more dubsetp and sometimes romantic so its depend on my mood
Fictions Mistress
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictions-mistress.html
Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by Fictions Mistress »

My taste is fairly eclectic. I can go from listening to classical to rap, metal to pop, and pretty much anything in between (except for country). But in particular I'm a fan of indie and alternative. I like anything that elicits a strong emotion, anything that I can feel a spiritual connection with. In particular, I love Thirty Seconds to Mars.
brown katty
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by brown katty »

i love listening to hit music,that will make me dance the hell out of me,also music that inspire me to put more effort in my music career,people like lil wayne,nicki minaj,drake,rihanna,timaya,flavour,phyno,they are my rule model,i so much love their music,
Thereal_ovo

Post by Thereal_ovo »

I listen to al most any thing but hiphop is my stuff
Prince3salman

Post by Prince3salman »

crazilydramatic wrote:I kinda listens to almost everything. Okay, that's a stretch. But depending on my mood, I listen to everything from country to rock to classical to pop and so on. I also love music from Asian countries like Korea, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. I like to think that I have a very diverse taste in music :D
Wow

-- 04 Aug 2017, 21:59 --
Mallory Whitaker wrote:I like something from just about every genre but I'll agree with the OP. I like things I can dance to and make me smile. The Offspring is usually my go-to.

mmmm... Nice
kinda cool cuz one of my top fav. songs is
*my own by whitaker(credits From TeenWolf movie series).
:wink:
#nicepick all the same.

-- 04 Aug 2017, 21:59 --
mukaminjenga wrote:My husband listens to gospel music,and since he is the one in control of remote am forced to listen to his likes and now i can confess i have come to like listening to same.
# :D
hlc85
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hlc85.html
Latest Review: "Walking In Blind: A Collection of Poetry" by Kaviru Gayathri Samarawickrama

Post by hlc85 »

I like listening to alternative or indie music. I find these genres to be the most poetic. The writers pay attention to the sound of their lyrics and use similar vowel sounds to substitute cheap rhyme schemes. I love the sound and the subjects.
Latest Review: "Walking In Blind: A Collection of Poetry" by Kaviru Gayathri Samarawickrama
fayetino
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fayetino.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by fayetino »

I'. a music fanatic and I love almost every genre. I'm not into hip hop that much but I do like a few songs. The type of music depends on my mood. When I want to dance I go for African Music and when I just need to chill I normally go for country or folk
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
bookiegalke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookiegalke.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Post by bookiegalke »

normally I enjoy listening to Christian worship song because it helps me establish connection with God. it's one of the ways I use to communicate with him
'if you encounter a man of rare intellect, you should ask him what books he reads'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Poetry & Music”